Sales Integrations

MarkCSC24

I can't see hubspot activity in salesforce

Hello

When I log in to Salesforce the Hubspot Intelligence section asks me to log in. It then says:

No HubSpot info for this object
This object couldn't be found. If you think this is an error, please contact your HubSpot account admin.

However, I am the account admin and there is information in Hubspot on the contact!!!
It also appears that I am the only one in my company with this issue. Everything syncs correctly between Hubspot and Salesforce but I can't view Hubspot stuff in Salesforce.

Any ideas??

Thanks

Mark
2 Replies 2
fkbowman
Participant

I have a user with the same issue. She's an admin in both SFDC and HS so that isn't the cause. She's tried multiple browsers, incognito mode, both disconnected & connected VPN, and I think even different PCs. Despite a long thread with tech support, this still isn't resolved almost 4 weeks later. The issue didn't seem to arise until she turned on 2FA. 

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @MarkCSC24 

Thank you for reaching out!

Would you mind trying to clear your cache following those steps, as well as trying with another browser and with an incognito window? 

If this is still happening, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and specific example about this. 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !