Sales Integrations

TSweet123

Emails creating unnecessary tasks in Salesforce

Hello, 

It seems like marketing emails and calendar events that users are interacting with are creating tasks in Salesforce and I'm confused why. 

Currently, the Salesforce intigration on the Hubspot account has all activity syncs turned off (ex: Form submitted, Marketing email sent, etc...). The only thing that is still turned on under activities is the Salesforce task sync, which should only be adding tasks into Hubspot that were made in Salesforce. 

I've looked around at a couple of discussion boards as well as knowledge.hubspot, but the only thing that I've been able to find is that this is just the way the tool is set up and I am hoping this is not the case. 

Ideally there would be no tasks created in Salesforce due to email interaction from users or updates to their calendar since these messages are in the hundreds are are cluttering up the sales force tasks for our sales team. 

I was wondering if someone here would be able to give me some clarity and hopefully a solution. Thanks in advance. 

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
erink1
Contributor | Diamond Partner

@TSweet123 Have you been able to find a solution to this issue?

thanks!

0 Upvotes
erink1

Hello! I am experiencing the SAME issue. Does anyone have any idea why? @lynton or @StefaniUAT ? Any help would be appreciated!

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for providing all this information @TSweet123!

I want to invite our top experts @lynton @StefaniUAT any recommendations to @TSweet123?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes