Sales Integrations

ChrisToshi

Call app with menu, divert and voicemail functionality...

Hi HubSpotters!

I am on the lookout for a good integration to a call managing application which we can set up set menu options for incoming calls and divert to the right person. Also, ideally want a voicemail function that is synced with the contact record.

On looking on the marketplace I cant seem to find anything that ticks these boxes. Can anyone recommend an app that could help me find a solution?

Thanks in advance 🙂

4 Replies 4
Plats
Contributor

Hi ChrisToshi, 

I recommend you look into Cradle below:

https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/3924364/marketplace/apps/sales/calling/cradle

Cradle has the most seamless HubSpot integration on the market and can do everything that you've mentioned above! 

Cheers,

Plats

BigSugarD
Contributor

Hi Chris, 

I understand that you are for a call managing app that has full integration with HubSpot, I am with Aloware, we are a premier partner. If you have time, I would like to see if our Contact Center Solution Software can or maybe the answer that you are looking for especially with your full interrogation requirement. Let me know if I can be of any service. 

https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/4592972/marketplace/apps/sales/calling/aloware

madraynewm
Participant

Hey there @ChrisToshi - If you haven't taken a look at CallRail yet, we have some robust call routing features (including menu steps, extensions, and round robin routing) that come with our standard call tracking plans. We also recently launched our new Lead Center add-on product which provides a unified inbox and call queues for your agents.

All of our plans come with a direct integration to Hubspot as well, and we will send all inbound calls as activities on the contact record, including call recordings and voicemails. 

Let me know if you have any additional questions and I'd be happy to point you in the right direction!

JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @ChrisToshi,

Thanks for reaching out.
I want to tag in some subject matter experts to see if they have any suggestions.
Hi @madraynewm @himanshurauthan, do you have any thoughts on this?

Thanks!
Jess  

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !