Sales Integrations

deanturner95

Call activity assigned to wrong person

SOLVE

We are using Circleloop as our phone system and have linked it to HubSpot.

We are dialing people using the Circleloop app on iPhone which allows us to ring HubSpot contacts as the HubSpot contacts are pulled directly in to the app.

We are experiencing an issue where the call activity is being logged against the wrong person (see attached images).

The activity details state that I called, but the activity is logged against Adam. It also shows Adam with the extension ending 69 which is infact my extension.

Any help greatly appreciated.

It is skewing our call dashboardIt is skewing our call dashboardDetails show that I called, which is correct, but HubSpot call activity is logged against wrong person.Details show that I called, which is correct, but HubSpot call activity is logged against wrong person.

1 Accepted solution
deanturner95
Solution

SOLVE

Hi Tiphaine,

I made contact with Circleloop support - they confirmed they are aware of this bug and it will be in the next release of fixes.

Best,

Dean

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Plats
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi Dean, 

Sorry to hear about these issues! I recommend you give Cradle a go!

https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/3924364/marketplace/apps/sales/calling/cradle

Cradle has the most seamless HubSpot integration on the market and you shouldn't have any issues with activity not accurately syncing up. 

Cheers, 

Plats

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @deanturner95 

Thank you for reaching out. 

I'd recommend reaching out to their support team here support@circleloop.com to see what is going on here - they will be better able to; as this integration has not been built by HubSpot but by them. 

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
deanturner95
Solution

SOLVE

Hi Tiphaine,

I made contact with Circleloop support - they confirmed they are aware of this bug and it will be in the next release of fixes.

Best,

Dean