Sales Integrations

Nickabr
Participant

Aircall click to dial not working properly

Hi All,

I'm having problems with the Aircall-Hubspot APP dialer that appears as a pop-up within Hubspot, the number of the contact is not populating after you click 'Call' button, then 'Call from Browser'. It was previously working but now isn't. Have contacted Aircall multiple times they are saying the 'Call from Browser' is something that Hubspot has built on their end. Below are images.

Please help. This is the whole reason why having the Aircall integration, to make dialing efficient and get through many calls, record them also.

Thank you,

info.pnginfo2.png

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Nickabr,

Thank you for the information provided. I would recommend the next steps being clear the cache of your browser, and after that test again to see if this behavior continues.

Have you tried in another browsers/incognito window? Also is there any other members of your team experiencing the same?

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
Nickabr
Participant

Hi Pam,

The cache was cleared, I also tried using the function on Safari and a incognito window and all three alternatives did not work. Aircall isn't even compatible with Safari and with the incognito option, the Aircall-Hubspot pop-up dialer doesn't populate with any content at all.

It was previously working on my computer but not now. It works on my colleagues PC computer. 

What should I do now?

Thanks,

Nick

0 Upvotes
BigSugarD
Contributor

Hi Nick, 

Just in case, allow me to introduce Aloware. We have an awesome integration with Hubspot, no doubt, also, we offer 24/7 support for instances like this. A call or chat away to fix your problems when it happens as it happens. 

When you have the time.

https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/4592972/marketplace/apps/sales/calling/aloware

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Nickabr,

Thank you for the extra information, my recommendation would be please turn off any extensions you have installed in your browser as it may cause any conflict with the integration. Since in your colleague's computer works( thank you for testing), I believe that It could be something specific related to browser of phone number.

If you are still unable to load the contact's phone number, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, including hopping on a screen share if necessary and collect more details in what could potentially happening.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes