• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
MMatschke on April 12, 2024
With custom objects, is it possible to set the default tab to Create New instead of Add Existing? For some of our purposes, it's not logical to Add Existing but instead of removing the tab it would be great if we could just select Create New as the read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
April 12, 2024 19:36
Hey @MMatschke thank you for reaching out. In HubSpot, the default behavior for custom objects is to display the "Add Existing" tab when navig...read more
Efigiann on June 26, 2023
It would make sense to be able to restrict the objects that you see linked to an object, depending on the function of the object itself. For example, if you have a Custom Object name ''X'' it does not make sense as a user to see on the right panel s read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Thought Leader | Elite Partner
June 26, 2023 06:02
Hello @Efigiann To return only defined properties, you can use the properties query parameter. For example, the following request will return onl...read more
scarlex on November 17, 2022
Hello everyone, We currently developing our own quot templates and looking for a way to group products by type. Licenses (ongoing costs) Consultation (One-off costs) Optional licenses Optional consultation To achieve this, we have adde read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
July 25, 2023 05:25
Unfortunately not. It’s still an issue for us.
CSPresson on August 08, 2022
Please Help! We have created our own object and I am really stuck on the ability to Associate the Object with another Item. When I choose the Association, it just lists all the Objects - just the title. This doesn't help because our titles a read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
August 09, 2022 11:18
Hello @CSPresson , Can I get a bit more detail about what you are looking to associate? Are you associating one object to another? Is...read more
Solved
ChrisChiha on June 08, 2022
Hello, So i am creating a custom quote template that can be generated from a deal, and that gets populated from the deal itself and the objects associated to it. So far i was able to fetch property value from the deal, company and contact object read more
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor
June 09, 2022 05:53
Hello @TiphaineCuisset , Please note that i was able to solve the above issue by referencing the custom object type ID found the the index page o...read more
M4tr1xN30 on February 02, 2022
Hi All. I've had a look around and can't seem to see this answered anywhere. Apologies if i missed it. Currently, we have some products created that users can select as line items. Due to the nature of these products, the serial number of each p read more
Community Manager
February 03, 2022 03:48
Hi @M4tr1xN30 Thank you for reaching out. I want to tag some of our experts on this - @Mike_Eastwood @Dan1 @Jonno_Price do you h...read more
arisudan on January 17, 2022
Hi, I have created some calculation property in Hubspot where we have data is fetched but the dollar sign is missing, can someone suggest how we can add the $ sign in the total amount? Regards, Arisudan
0 upvote
1 Reply
HubSpot Employee
January 18, 2022 06:46
Hi @arisudan , Thank you for reaching out to us! At this time the custom reports builder currency symbols are not supported. I found this ...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.