State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
Solved
Allis on February 15, 2024
Hello, we have added contact information and companies to HubSpot. Every time we receive a new email, the email address is always automatically saved to our contacts, even though we don't want them to be saved to our list. How can I remove this?
1 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Thought Leader | Platinum Partner
February 15, 2024 06:33
Hey @Allis if you are using an email from the Inbox the default use is to create a contact (no turning off here) If you are using the sales ...read more
Solved
MGayle on November 29, 2023
My templates disappeared but others I work with say they can see mine. How can I get them back?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
January 03, 2024 15:13
Hi @MGayle , What do you see when you open the templates section of HubSpot? Unless you're on a paid seat, you'll only see the first 5 templat...read more
Solved
MagdalenaP on April 27, 2023
Hi, I have three different email adresses associated to my personal office365 account and cannot figure out how to connect them all to HubSpot so I can use a specific one for 1:1 and in sequences. Since they are part of the same account I en read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor | Partner
April 28, 2023 06:11
Hi @MagdalenaP , This resource should help out! You may also accept this as a solution if it solves everything 🙂
GWiffen on April 25, 2023
Hi all, I am newbie to HubSpot although I've used many CRM's in my time. In the past I've been a user of the system, but in my current role, I'm the one setting it up! I have connected my email account to HubSpot and all my outgoing emails are lo read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
April 26, 2023 03:59
Thanks for that but I've already seen this article and can confirm we meet the requirements. As for the troubleshooting, I am not that tech-savvy an...read more
Solved
Pedrodelamigo on April 12, 2023
Hey there, We have a customer who has different alias that he sent from within the same CRM. We want to have a list based on what customer they sent with a specific email adress. I can't seem to find in workflows, so was wonder if anyone has did th read more
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
April 13, 2023 00:18
Hi @Pedrodelamigo , If I understand you correctly, HubSpot users have set up multiple email aliases and contacts should be filtered by which o...read more
Solved
IComercial0 on October 24, 2022
Recently, my outlook calendar was disconnected. I didn't notice it until a contact warned me about not being able to schedule an appointment through the meetings tool. I have no clue as to the reason for the desynchronization. My doubt: is it possib read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Guide | Platinum Partner
October 24, 2022 11:35
@IComercial0 Calendar disconnection happens more often than we would like. This is due to various reasons with Outlook/Gmail that are genera...read more
Solved
AJessen on April 13, 2021
If I've created a sequence and some of the contacts have bounced, what is the best way to change the email address and re-enroll them?
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
April 13, 2021 05:21
Hi @AJessen , You can filter for those bounced contacts in lists or in the contacts home ( Menu > Contacts > Contacts ) by searching...read more
Solved
Kerith on March 29, 2021
Hi there! I was not sure if I should post this here or in Integrations so just going with here. 🙂 Our Sales team recently updated their meeting types and we are in the process of updating all of our meeings from the past two years to reflect the read more
Accepted Solution
Community Manager
March 30, 2021 12:51
Hi @Kerith , In order to avoid the emails from being sent out, you will need to disconnect the calendar sync. Once your calendar is disconn...read more
MherfelPCN on March 05, 2021
Hello! I'm wondering if opening a document counts towards a click rate. To me, since you have to click the link it should be a click rate. We are seeing that documents are being opened, but the click rate does not go up. For example: We had 13 read more
Contributor
March 09, 2021 12:28
Hi Pam! So we are specially looking at this report in HubSpot. Does the click on the document not count here because it isn't technically a click...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.