Sales Hub Tools

TLovering
Participant

Workflow to make an announcement when a new deal is won

SOLVE

I'm looking to set up a workflow that genreates a Slack message (or email) when the Deal Stage is changed to Closed Won. Here's what I've set up, but it doesn't seem to work.

Screenshot 2023-05-09 at 11.18.20 AM.png

1 Accepted solution
TLovering
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Jacob, thanks for the quick reply. It turns out it is working, and I was just being impatient. It looks like there was about a 20 minute delay from changing the deal state to the message appearing in Slack. Doh!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
TLovering
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Jacob, thanks for the quick reply. It turns out it is working, and I was just being impatient. It looks like there was about a 20 minute delay from changing the deal state to the message appearing in Slack. Doh!

jolle
Recognized Expert | Partner

SOLVE

Love to hear it!!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature
0 Upvotes
jolle

SOLVE

Hey @TLovering, thanks for reaching out!

Can you share more information about how it's not working? I'm not sure this is enough information to troubleshoot the issue.

If you have multiple deal pipelines, make sure you have the appropriate one selected for the workflow.

You can also check out the workflow details to see the enrollment history and action logs (more info in this HubSpot Knowledge Base article). That's a great resource to review the executed actions and identify errors.

Happy to share additional thoughts if you can walk us through what's not working and what you've tried already! Thanks!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature