Sales Hub Tools

MKardon
Participant

Using Different Logos on Documents

SOLVE

My company has 2 brands. When I create a document it shows the default logo of one brand. How can I assign other documents associated with my other brand to show the correct logo? I can't just toggle between default logos, that would not work.

Any help would be appreciated!

2 Accepted solutions
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MKardon,

I believe your only option would be 2 HubSpot portals, 1 for each brand. This is typically recommended anyways unless you are on Enterprise. With 2 HubSpot portals you can still have 1 login, but your contacts and content would all be separated. You would also have the ability to have a custom email signature for each brand when communicating via email.

If you need to stay on one portal, I don't have a great workaround for you.

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @MKardon,

Happy to help however I can.

1) Would having two portals result in higher subscription fees from Hubspot? Yes, if you need the functionality that comes with the paid plans for both brands.

2) How tech-intensive is creating two portals and segmenting the data. Would that require an expert professional? Potentially, depending on your comfort level with exporting and importing data and the setup of the requirements needed in the new account.

Josh

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9
AlanR
Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks for raising this.

We have 4 brands for our 1 company, with a master brand (just created) and 3 brands for each of our prodcuts.  Our customers can buy all 3 products, so it makes no operational or commercial sense to have multiple HubSpot portals as some have suggested as a workaround.

The ablity to toggle logos and - indeed - colours for a customer quotation should be a simple development.  We have a choice to select template (Original, Basic, Modern), so a secondary dropbdown of our own designs linked to logo and colour settings would be very useful to ensure clarity for customers.

I hope more people have this requirement and upvote your suggestion.

Thanks

Alan 

0 Upvotes
MKardon
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Josh,

Great to know. I will get some feedback from my company based on your advice. This might be the way to go.

Thank you,

0 Upvotes
Josh

SOLVE

Hi @MKardon,

I do not believe there is an option to modify that logo on an ad-hoc basis.

Josh 

Josh Curcio

0 Upvotes
MKardon
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Josh,

Thank you for your quick reply. How complex/expensive a process would it be to divide our brands into two portals?

Thanks,

0 Upvotes
Josh

SOLVE

Hi @MKardon,

That's a tough question. There's not a magic button that will do that (I wish there were). It would ultimately come down to the cleanliness of your data, whether or not things are segmented, the types of content you need moved over, etc. Quite a few variables. 

If you're using HubSpot "out-of-the-box" in your current portal, it wouldn't be terribly difficult.

Josh 

Josh Curcio

0 Upvotes
MKardon
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Josh,

You've been very generous with your answers I appreciate it. 

Can you address the following issues:

1) Would having two portals result in higher subscription fees from Hubspot?

2) How tech-intensive is creating two portals and segmenting the data. Would that require an expert professional?

Thank you

0 Upvotes
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @MKardon,

Happy to help however I can.

1) Would having two portals result in higher subscription fees from Hubspot? Yes, if you need the functionality that comes with the paid plans for both brands.

2) How tech-intensive is creating two portals and segmenting the data. Would that require an expert professional? Potentially, depending on your comfort level with exporting and importing data and the setup of the requirements needed in the new account.

Josh

Josh Curcio

Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @MKardon,

I believe your only option would be 2 HubSpot portals, 1 for each brand. This is typically recommended anyways unless you are on Enterprise. With 2 HubSpot portals you can still have 1 login, but your contacts and content would all be separated. You would also have the ability to have a custom email signature for each brand when communicating via email.

If you need to stay on one portal, I don't have a great workaround for you.

Josh 

Josh Curcio

MKardon
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Josh,

Thank for kind response and solution. Is there no way to modify the logo on a document on an ad-hoc basis? I am not worried about email signatures, only the documents.

Thanks!

0 Upvotes