Sales Hub Tools

JBolger

Possible to Autofill Quote QTY Field from Custom Property on the Deal Object?

SOLVE

Hi!

We would like to utilize the quote feature more frequently. However, our product SKUs are based on Sq Ft vs Qty - is there a way to have the quote field Qty autofill from our 'Sq Ft' custom property on the Deal Object?

Like others, we are using PandaDocs to quote but would love to convert to the in CRM Quoting feature.

-Justin

1 Accepted solution
mlemoine
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi there !

Thank you for your message.

I definitely see how this feature would help you to create your quotes. For now, it is not possible de populate a number of quatity coming from a custom property. I really like this feature suggestion. I would suggest that you upload this post in our "Ideas forum". Our product team look at ideas and if this is something other user need and we have the capacity to built, it could be created as a new feature in the future.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
mlemoine
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi there !

Thank you for your message.

I definitely see how this feature would help you to create your quotes. For now, it is not possible de populate a number of quatity coming from a custom property. I really like this feature suggestion. I would suggest that you upload this post in our "Ideas forum". Our product team look at ideas and if this is something other user need and we have the capacity to built, it could be created as a new feature in the future.