Sales Hub Tools

AlbanL

How to remove Hubspot branding/marketing in embedded meeting widget

SOLVE

Hello,
We embedded the meeting widget on our website and, surprisingly, we realized that Hubspot is showing some branding at the bottom, of the iframe. This doesn't appear whenever the meeting page is native to Hubspot's domain.

We would like to remove that to remove any unnecessary visual distractions for our prospects. Hubspot attempts to brand over us is in two places through the usage of an embedded meeting widget:
1) at the landing page (see, the bottom of the widget)
Capture d’écran 2020-10-19 à 14.16.08.png
2) at the confirmation page (see, the bottom of the card, that's gross)
Capture d’écran 2020-10-19 à 14.15.04.png

We consider that this marketing approach is unreasonable as we are paid Hubspot users and would rather have the tool fully dedicated to enable our business objectives rather than self-promotion.

While I do appreciate HubSpot, I'd prefer that the widget is further branded with OUR brand name instead, to a) avoid confusion and b) avoid promoting our marketing automation software.

Is there a setting to disable this?

Thank you

1 Accepted solution
noelrignon
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Sorry to dig into the past 2 years after the ticket, but since I had exactly the same problem and since it continue to be difficult to found out how to disable the branding when we paid: here is the solution I got from technical support and that worked for me.

Pour ne plus l'avoir sur votre chat, il faut décocher l'option et vous ne le verrez plus s'afficher a l'avenir sur le chatflow de votre page 🙂. Pour cela, vous devez accéder à vos paramètres boîtes de reception > chat > modifier > configurer et décocher la case "Branding HubSpot" (voir captures) 🙂. Vous pouvez en apprendre plus sur cette communauté ici !

You could translate that:

To no longer have it on your chat, you must uncheck the option and you will no longer see it displayed in the future on your page's chatflow 🙂. To do this, you need to go to your inbox settings > chat > edit > configure and uncheck the "Branding HubSpot" box (see screenshots) 🙂. You can learn more about this community here!

View solution in original post

12 Replies 12
Simith_Sood
Participant

SOLVE

I don't know if you have fixed this or not but anyways answering this. 

To hide the hubspot branding from the widget, the user must holds a paid seat in Sales account who is trying to embed the meeting calendar.

When you creat the embedded links for paid sales users, than these brandings will not show up; it's only there for users who aren't paying for the sales tools.

Thanks

MBarone9
Participant

SOLVE

Correct, this is not about chatflows at all. This is for embedded meeting widgets.

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @MBarone9, hope you are doing well!

Since this is an old thread, I encourage you to create a new conversation, this way more users will be able to see it. Please make sure to add context, screenshots, and all the details you can.

Best,
Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
MBarone9
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Diana,

Thanks for the response. I don't understand why I would open a duplicate issue, as this one is exactly the issue I have, as well as the same screenshot. This also seems to be the case for other users replying to this post more recently. Hopefully this reaches someone in product. Thanks!

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @MBarone9 thanks for your message. 

The reason for my suggestion is that this thread will be seen mostly by the same people that has participated before. If you create a new conversation all the community will be able to see your question, therefore you will find new ideas, options and solutions 😊

Best,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

0 Upvotes
XGougeon
Participant

SOLVE

Same problem for me. Can remove the unpleasant Hubspot branding from the meeting widget... A shame considering the price we are paying for this solution

noelrignon
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Sorry to dig into the past 2 years after the ticket, but since I had exactly the same problem and since it continue to be difficult to found out how to disable the branding when we paid: here is the solution I got from technical support and that worked for me.

Pour ne plus l'avoir sur votre chat, il faut décocher l'option et vous ne le verrez plus s'afficher a l'avenir sur le chatflow de votre page 🙂. Pour cela, vous devez accéder à vos paramètres boîtes de reception > chat > modifier > configurer et décocher la case "Branding HubSpot" (voir captures) 🙂. Vous pouvez en apprendre plus sur cette communauté ici !

You could translate that:

To no longer have it on your chat, you must uncheck the option and you will no longer see it displayed in the future on your page's chatflow 🙂. To do this, you need to go to your inbox settings > chat > edit > configure and uncheck the "Branding HubSpot" box (see screenshots) 🙂. You can learn more about this community here!

XGougeon
Participant

SOLVE

sorry this is not the solution to the exposed problem

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thanks for sharing this solution, @noelrignon!

Ignazio
Contributor | Diamond Partner
Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AlbanL!

This is a limitation of the free product and cannot be removed. If you want live chat (and other features) without HubSpot branding, you would have to upgrade to the paid products.

Best,

i

Ignazio Morici
Marketing Manager @power2Cloud | HubSpot Certified Trainer | Co-host @EMEA HubSpot Certified Trainers Subgroup

Did my post help you? Marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @AlbanL 

Thank you for reaching out, and welcome to the Community! 

With an assigned Sales or Service Hub paid seat to the owner of the meetings link, you can remove/edit the branding of the link. I want to share this resource with you on this matter:

Customize branding for your sales tools and chatflows

I also want to bring to your attention that we have a French Community - to access it you need to change your language preference by clicking on the Language switcher in the top-left corner. 

Hope that helps.
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

AlbanL

SOLVE

Hi Tiphaine, sorry, but that doesn't solve my problem. Our branding settings are already completed, and the resource you joined does not mention the Hubspot branding associated only with meeting widgets that are embedded.
Any other way to work this around and remove this promotion?