Sales Hub Tools

kailabrown

Call function not working

SOLVE

Hi

I am unable to make a call via hubspot is anyone else having this issue?  It's usually working fine and the contacts I am trying to call are ones that I have called before so the numbers are correct.

Thanks

1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

If you are unable to register a phone number with HubSpot, please see this document to verify whether your country number is supported by HubSpot sales. 

Please note: HubSpot Sales Free and HubSpot Sales Pro users are subject to different limitations. 

Supported countries for HubSpot Sales Free users:

• Australia
  • Brazil
  • France
  • Germany
  • Ireland
  • Japan
  • Spain
  • United Kingdom
  • United States

When using HubSpot Sales Free, you will only be able to call to the country where you are also calling from. For example, if you register a number to call from in the United States, you will only be able to make calls to numbers in the United States.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

If you are unable to register a phone number with HubSpot, please see this document to verify whether your country number is supported by HubSpot sales. 

Please note: HubSpot Sales Free and HubSpot Sales Pro users are subject to different limitations. 

• Australia
  • Brazil
  • France
  • Germany
  • Ireland
  • Japan
  • Spain
  • United Kingdom
  • United States

When using HubSpot Sales Free, you will only be able to call to the country where you are also calling from. For example, if you register a number to call from in the United States, you will only be able to make calls to numbers in the United States.

0 Upvotes
bizcitynz

SOLVE

I am receving an 'application error' what can I do. I'm trying to call from NZ on the free plan

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @bizcitynz please refer to the Accepted Solutions pinned to the top of this thread. 

• Australia
  • Brazil
  • France
  • Germany
  • Ireland
  • Japan
  • Spain
  • United Kingdom
  • United States

At this time New Zealand is not supported by HubSpot Sales Free. 

0 Upvotes
samouchki

SOLVE

Hi Roisin,

as a rookie here please receive my apologies if I should open another ticket rather than posting in this queue, but as it seems a similar issue i thought i should post here.

On the free hubspot CRM plan, i browse chrome on PC and have validated my french cell phone to the CRM. I can proceed with calls from my phone (mint button, option call from phone) but when dialling straight from the browser (mint button, option call from browser) my respondent's french phone rings once then the call is dropped and marked as "unpicked" in Hubspot CRM. Tried to reset my phone number but same issue again. Could you help? thx

sam

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi @samouchki could you please share a screenshot of this in-app message?

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @kailabrown

Would you be able to provide some more context around the error you're seeing? If you could include a screenshot (if applicable), and details of the device, location and number you are calling from we'll be able to advise on next steps to resolve it.

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @kailabrown

Would you be able to provide some more context around the error you're seeing? If you could include a screenshot (if applicable), and details of the device, location and number you are calling from we'll be able to advise on next steps to resolve it.

0 Upvotes