Sales Hub Onboarding

Brammetje0803
Participant

Sending an automatic email to an external e-mail from a deal

SOLVE

Hi,

I want to send an extern e-mail to our flowercompany if a car will be delivered to the customer within 2 days.  When i'm searching in the workflow menu, there is a way to send an email extern but it can only be send to all contacts. How can i make the workflow to send an email to the flower company which isn't connected to the deal?

Brammetje0803_0-1666855619211.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Brammetje0803,

Internal marketing emails are a Marketing Hub Professional or Enterprise feature. Which subscription level are you on? https://knowledge.hubspot.com/workflows/choose-your-workflow-actions#send-internal-marketing-emails-...

If upgrading is an option, feel free to reach out to me using the blue button in my signature. Happy to discuss other helpful use cases or alternatives.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
11 Replies 11
Brammetje0803
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Karsten,

I think i did it!

I made an e-mail (sadly without personal tokens, which wheren't possible for contact based) and a workflow to send this e-mail to my own e-mail (to test). I think i have to test the email for a couple of days. I'll accept this for a solution. 

Is it a possibillity to contact you when i have a question again?

Thanks for now!

Have a nice day.

Greetings, 

Bram Schraa

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Of course, feel free to, @Brammetje0803 🙂

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
Brammetje0803
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Karsten,

When i am looking at my private mail (for the testing, which is Gmail), the e-mails are coming in the Ads inbox. How is it possible to get this e-mails in the primary inbox? It would be easier for our flower company to find the emails

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Brammetje0803,

There's little you can do, unfortunately. HubSpot marketing emails are sent with tracking pixels and links, usually considered as promotional by email service providers. Hence, they're very often put into the promotional tab. There isn't any setting in HubSpot which can prevent this.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
Brammetje0803
Participant

SOLVE

ah that's it i think!

I am using an workflow based on the deal, because the delivery deal is in here.  

In the deals workflows i can choose the option called '' if the ... is within 2 days.

In the contact based workflow this option sadly isn't available.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Brammetje0803,

There are ways of 'connecting' workflows. For example, in a deal-based workflow you can set a property value for contact associated to the deal. This property value can then be used as an enrollment trigger for a contact-based workflow.

The exact setup depends on the entire workflow structure (feel free to share). This is how it would be approached.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
Brammetje0803
Participant

SOLVE

At the moment we have the marketing hub professional and sales hub professional! Where should i see the option for internal marketing emails?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Brammetje0803,

Are you in a contact-based workflow or is it based on another object? The internal marketing email option is only available in contact-based workflows.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Brammetje0803,

In this case, external communication always refers to the contact going through the workflow, not other external stakeholders. If you want to notify a specific email address, you would choose 'Send internal marketing email'.

karstenkoehler_0-1666855861310.png

When you use this action, make sure to test it thoroughly. Depending on your GDPR settings, for example, HubSpot will require you to have a contact record for this recipient email address which is opted into the subscription type used for the automated email sent.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
Brammetje0803
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Karsten,

Thanks for your answer!

When i am looking at the internal e-mail, I can only choose to send it to an user, a team or existing dealowner.

When i am looking at your screenshot, i'm seeing  sending internal *marketing* email. Where can i find this?

Here is an screenshot for what i can see

Brammetje0803_0-1666856433624.png

interne commuicatie= intern email

externe communicatie= extern email

When i click on intern, i can only send to the options i mentioned above.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Brammetje0803,

Internal marketing emails are a Marketing Hub Professional or Enterprise feature. Which subscription level are you on? https://knowledge.hubspot.com/workflows/choose-your-workflow-actions#send-internal-marketing-emails-...

If upgrading is an option, feel free to reach out to me using the blue button in my signature. Happy to discuss other helpful use cases or alternatives.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes