Sales Enablement

BPayne

Extending Sales Enablement to Channel Partners

My appologies if this is the wrong place for this question, but I hope someone can point me to the correct place if it is not.  We are a software company that has built some add-ons for an enterprise analytics tool.  We have been approached by a few of the sales reps in the enterprise tool with the question if it would be possible to bundle our offerings together and go to the market.  Since the prime problem we solve in the market requires both of our products, and since they have 20 reps nationally I was considering running campaigns and then sending leads to the reps to close.  As I said, if they sell they will need both our products or they need me to conduct the actual services.  So I was wondering if there was a good way to extend hubspot when a lead is found.  Would I basically need to get licenses for the reps if we went that route?  Are there any case studies folks mich suggest?

1 Reply 1
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Extending Sales Enablement to Channel Partners

Hi @BPayne,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! 

If I understand correctly, you would like to use HubSpot to manage both leads and channel partners/reps? 

That is definitely possible! You can choose the license depending on how you wish to manage your leads - if you wish to assign leads to reps manually, you can start with the free CRM & Sales and add the reps to your HubSpot account. You can adjust permissions for every user in your HubSpot account and select which leads and data they have access to. Automating lead assignment would require a premium version of HubSpot. 

We have customer case studies available here. I hope this helps!

Cheers,

Mia, Community Team 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings