Sales Email

byke21

Email tracking shows "Tracked" and Hubspot logo; I want this NOT to appear

SOLVE

I have a paid Hubspot starter account, and I thought that by having this paid account, the Hubspot logo would be hidden from users. Is there a way to remove this so that recipients don't see they're being tracked?

Thanks for any help! Please see attached screenshot of a test email I sent to my personal email account.Test Email ScreenshotTest Email Screenshot

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Ian_Matt
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @byke21 this shouldn't appear so long as it's a HubSpot Sales starter account (will still appear for 1 to 1 emails if you have HubSpot Marketing starter only).

If it is sales starter then you'll also need to make sure the email address you're sending from has been assigned one of the sales starter seats in your 'Users & Teams' section.

If this helps it would be great to hit 'accept as a solution' 🙂

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Ian_Matt
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @byke21 this shouldn't appear so long as it's a HubSpot Sales starter account (will still appear for 1 to 1 emails if you have HubSpot Marketing starter only).

If it is sales starter then you'll also need to make sure the email address you're sending from has been assigned one of the sales starter seats in your 'Users & Teams' section.

If this helps it would be great to hit 'accept as a solution' 🙂

0 Upvotes
byke21

SOLVE

Thanks for the response @Ian_Matt. This now doesn't show the branding. However, I need to figure out why it's not tracking 🙂 I may need to start a separate thread, but I will do some detective work in the interim. Cheers

0 Upvotes