• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
mbarba on April 29, 2022
Remember the RevOps Office Hour that happened this past week on Tuesday, April 26, 2022? I know I do! In this office hour, Jan Bogaert, Solutions Marketing Manager on RevOps and Operations Hub at HubSpot, and I, HubSp read more
mbarba on April 22, 2022
Hi all! On Tuesday, April 26, 2022, at 10:00 AM (EDT) , I'll be hosting a Revenue Operations Office Hour with our RevOps Solutions Marketing Manager, Jan Bogaert, to discuss the brand new Revenue Operations Certification that I l read more
mbarba on February 24, 2022
HubSpot Executive Chairman Brian Halligan wrote in a social post that for the year 2009, your product needed to be ten times better than your competition in order to succeed. As of 2019, however, your customer experience needs to be read more
February 16, 2024 08:02
As soon as a Revoperator is hired I would structure it
mbarba on February 24, 2022
The Revenue Operations Study Group is a public community group made up of HubSpot users, partners, and employees. It serves as your go-to destination for revenue operations (RevOps) discussions, events, and networking. Here read more
mbarba on February 16, 2022
There are three core elements to any RevOps strategy:​​ Implementing systems that will collect the data you need to identify your company's opportunities for growth. ​Communicating those opportunities to company leaders read more
February 16, 2024 09:19
Post production demonstration and prior to closing. Quantifying into the conversion rates.
When thinking about how to implement revenue operations, or RevOps, in your organization, it’s important to consider when or if you need to hire new team members. After all, you can’t move RevOps forward if no one is working on it! read more
February 16, 2024 08:39
Anticipated growth and gaps in skill sets. By skill sets required to execute. By asking prewritten questions for everyone.
Many executives under-appreciate the work operations leaders perform. How do you communicate the value of your work and get buy-in from company leaders on your proposals? Share a story or technique in the comments b read more
mlg
Participant
March 14, 2024 05:31
In january we started using the Situation , Complication and Re-solution model ( SCR-Model ) in the Rev.Ops team, to help us tell the story and ...read more
You've probably heard it said a million times that data-driven decisions are the best decisions. However, creating and keeping good data isn’t always an easy thing to come by. There are three main areas you need to invest in read more
Contributor
April 16, 2024 10:16
The three steps or pillars of systems management (process, data and technology) can be best defined as a collaborative support mechanism towards meet...read more
Revenue Operations, or RevOps, is integral to taking an inbound approach to business and speeding up your company’s flywheel. Why are those important? Let’s define terms first: Inbound is a method of attracting, e read more
13 upvotes
91 Replies
Participant
April 15, 2024 13:45
One example I see alot is when marketing collects high value leads, but due to communication between marketing and sales and lack of insight and tra...read more
Here at HubSpot, we define Revenue Operations, or RevOps, as the people, processes, systems, and data that control how your business generates revenue. That means that if you work at an organization that generates revenue, read more
15 upvotes
271 Replies
Participant
April 16, 2024 14:54
Roxanne from Missouri. RevOps- alignment of sales, marketing and customer success across the full customer life cycle to drive growth through oper...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Members

HubFans

Are you a HubSpot enthusiast? Join our HubFans group to connect with your peers.