Data Management & Reporting

mbarba
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Thanks for joining our RevOps Office Hour on April 26th!

Revenue Operations Office Hour_Mary Barba.png

Remember the RevOps Office Hour that happened this past week on Tuesday, April 26, 2022?

I know I do!

In this office hour, Jan Bogaert, Solutions Marketing Manager on RevOps and Operations Hub at HubSpot, and I, HubSpot Academy’s professor on RevOps and Operations Hub, shared what you can learn in the brand new Revenue Operations Certification!

On top of that, there were several questions asked during the session that were a joy to dig into:

1. Will we have a Part 2 or more certifications related to RevOps in the future?
  2. Our CEO thinks that RevOps is a “HubSpot term” and not an industry standard. Any thoughts on driving that conversation?
  3. I know there’s a piece on this in the certification, but can you expand on RevOps professionals living in IT vs Ops? Because of the tech stack gating, our leadership thinks it should be IT.

Thank you to everyone who came!

If you weren’t able to join us this time around, register for our next RevOps Office Hour on Tuesday, May 24th at 10:00 AM (EDT). This time around, you’ll see Kyle Jepson, HubSpot Academy Senior Inbound Professor, as our speaker and Jan Bogaert as our host!

0 Upvotes
0 Replies 0

0 Replies

No replies on this post just yet

No one has replied to this post quite yet. Check back soon to see if someone has a solution, or submit your own reply if you know how to help! Karma is real.

Reply to post

Need help replying? Check out our Community Guidelines