Reporting & Analytics

SSaiyed

populate number of employees field

SOLVE

Hey is there a way to auto populate number of emloyees field in HubSpot if the name of the company (Primary Company) is known ?

SSaiyed_0-1659152328517.png

So I have switched this button ON and that will autopopulate all the primary company fields for any new leads/contacts coming in and even the existing ones. Is there a way HubSPot can use this autofilled Primary Company field to autopopulate Number of Employees field as well ? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Teun
Solution
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SSaiyed ,

If you have Operations Hub Pro / Enterprise, you could use a coded action in a workflow to achieve this. It would look something like this:

Schermafbeelding 2022-08-01 om 08.19.20.png

In the coded action, you could then retrieve information of the associated company and store any information for the contact that is enrolled.

Learn more about HubSpot by following me on LinkedIn or YouTube

Did my answer solve your issue? Help the community by marking it as the solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Teun
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @SSaiyed ,

If you have Operations Hub Pro / Enterprise, you could use a coded action in a workflow to achieve this. It would look something like this:

Schermafbeelding 2022-08-01 om 08.19.20.png

In the coded action, you could then retrieve information of the associated company and store any information for the contact that is enrolled.

Learn more about HubSpot by following me on LinkedIn or YouTube

Did my answer solve your issue? Help the community by marking it as the solution.