• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
ZestDeveloper on September 20, 2020
Can we use UTM parameters to smart change words on the page? E.g. could we use example.com/example?campaign=Rick+Rule+Interview for the headline of the page to say "Want access to the Rick Rule Interview?"
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
September 21, 2020 05:36
Hello, Unfortunately I do not think we can do that with the utms in a Hubspot page. You can maybe create smart changes like this by using the con...read more
glabat on September 18, 2020
Hi, I have a question, I'm using AdWords + analytics and Hubspot. The problem, we've been having discrepancy in the contact form submissions (I think what probably happens here, Hubspot attributed in another channel the conversions) I have link read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
HubSpot Alumni
September 21, 2020 05:18
Hi @glabat , Thanks for reaching out. I want to tag in some thought leaders to see if they can assist with this. Hi @ndwilliams3 @alyss...read more
Solved
LukasBras on September 17, 2020
Hi everyone, So I'm struggling to create a lead nurturing report so I could see all of my needed metrics weekly. Can you include workflows or campaigns in reports? I'd like to see which workflows or which emails in a campaign generated conversions read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
September 17, 2020 06:43
Hi @LukasBras , As far as I know it's currently not possible to report on workflows but there is a workaround. If you associate workflows or ...read more
Solved
yplow on August 28, 2020
Hi guy, I have asked my web developer to insert the Hubspot tracking code on my company website, we have 2 different one, which i believe i need to only use one tracking code. However when i check out the traffic analysis report, it does not separat read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
August 28, 2020 08:32
Hi @yplow , Analytics should be shared, yes. Here are two older threads on the same topic that provide more context: https://community....read more
Annie-L on August 07, 2020
I'm trying to create a funnel report based on specific properties and map their progression. For example, we have a lead source property that captures how we got the customer. Can I run a funnel conversion report based on all lead sources in the sam read more
4 upvotes
4 Replies
Participant
September 05, 2023 07:38
Seems that the possibility to create a funnel report based on specific properties and map their progression still does not exist, would be great th...read more
JaimeB on July 28, 2020
Hi everyone, I have been doing individual state targeted campaigns. I would like to build a dashboard with a report for each state so we can campare recipient opens, clicks, click through rates Each state campaign is recieving 7 emails. I see t read more
1 upvote
5 Replies
Top Contributor
July 31, 2020 13:39
Hi Jamie, I don't believe this can be done in HubSpot itself. I'd be happy to show you how MethodData can help you if you'd like? My email i...read more
Solved
Eliza1 on July 16, 2020
Hi! How can I track not only the number of seccions but also the exact pages that were visited. For example, a user visited domain.com/integrations, and Hubspot will show me the report that the /integrations page was visited. I use the integration read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor
July 16, 2020 07:49
Hi Eliza, IF youu are using segments in lists/reports for multiple contacts you will only be able to see the pages visited in aggrigate, this is be...read more
RichL on July 02, 2020
How do we get notifications sent to the each persons email on their unique UTM submission? So when a form is submitted, I would like the unique owner of that UTM to recieve an email notification.
0 upvote
1 Reply
HubSpot Alumni
July 06, 2020 01:48
Hi @RichL , Depending if or in which property you store the UTM information you can trigger a workflow based on the form submission and the UT...read more
Solved
WalterNienhuis on June 18, 2020
What is the best practice for being able to track CTA clicks in Google Analytics? We are currently using UTM links to attribute revenue back to the source in Google Analytics. We would also love to use the CTA button feature in hubspot to be able read more
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor
June 23, 2020 07:48
Ok so you can create a unique UTM for each CTA and place it inside and this way you can track each click back to it's specific CTA. Hope this solves...read more
Billsen on June 05, 2020
Here's what I am trying to do..... I have a seven email workflow, with the goal to be booking a meeting with our sales reps on Calendly. (Already integrated) In my workflow, I have the overall goal to be Activity->Meeting name "contains Calendl read more
August 23, 2021 17:39
Hi Billsen! This sounds like a headache. As you've said, “ran out of creative profanity”, then I would like to offer a more drastic approach: consid...read more
Alex_Simon on June 04, 2020
Hello, We are running ad campaigns across FB, Google Ads, HS(Email), Linkedin and Twitter. Can anyone recommend any tool which can help us collaborating data from all these sources and create a report? Best Sam
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant | Platinum Partner
June 08, 2020 10:25
@Alex_Simon TapClicks is a reporting tool that allows you to pull in data from across multiple sources.
Solved
mmetros on May 30, 2020
I am coming from a Pardot background and we recently moved on to Hubspot - So mind that this question comes from my experience using Pardot. In Salesforce we were able to track engagement history metrics. We were tracking metrics on our mark read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Participant
July 01, 2020 13:49
Some of these are natively available in the Analytics Tools part of HubSpot - under Reports --> Analytics, you can dive into form and website anal...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.