Reporting & Analytics

MLatulippe

Setting goals for MQL reporting

SOLVE

I was browsing the new "goals" section, but can't seem to be able to figure out how to set a goal for generated MQLs in HS. 
We're not looking to be specific with campaigns or ads, just total MQLs. 

The idea is that we want to create a report to track our progress with regards to our goal. I don't think I can do this in HS without first setting a goal, correct? 

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks! 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MLatulippe,

When you create a single object report (Menu > Reports > Reports > Create report > Single object > Contacts) with the below settings, you can specify a goal line:

karstenkoehler_0-1677306656243.png

karstenkoehler_2-1677306723396.png

karstenkoehler_1-1677306702366.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10
SMcCue
Participant

SOLVE

Following - we, too, like to configure our goals differenly by month. Nature of the business. I'd like to get this done without purchasing an add-on or using Excel, but alas, I may have hit my limits. 

0 Upvotes
RSudmantaite

SOLVE
Yh super annoying. Here for you if lavametrics.com is the right choice!
0 Upvotes
CassyLocke88
Participant

SOLVE

Hi - same issue as above. Most companies have different goals by month to account for seasonality. It seems really strange that the reports section of this doesn't take this into consideration. Hubspot would be far more sticky and performance focused if you could enter MQL and SQL goals, for example, by month then drive engagement through how you're performing against those goals. 

RSudmantaite

SOLVE

fixing this with our plug in, check it out www.lavametrics.com

0 Upvotes
emelie
Contributor | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

I saw the same, it would be great to be able to set MQLs goals per month and be able to see MQLs compared to MQL goals in one report (and not need to add campaigns)

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MLatulippe,

When you create a single object report (Menu > Reports > Reports > Create report > Single object > Contacts) with the below settings, you can specify a goal line:

karstenkoehler_0-1677306656243.png

karstenkoehler_2-1677306723396.png

karstenkoehler_1-1677306702366.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

emelie

SOLVE

Thanks for this workaround! But is it not possible to add different monthly MQL goals, I only found that I can set a monthly MQL goals (same value for all months)

RSudmantaite

SOLVE

You can set different monthly goals for all the pipeline stages with www.lavametrics.com

0 Upvotes
EMcGrath
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @karstenkoehler Is there a way to configure the MQL / SQL goal by month? Our MQL/SQL goal varies by month (i.e. 170 in July, 190 in August, etc....) and it looks like this feature only allows you to build a line chart that has the same goal month over month.

RSudmantaite

SOLVE

Hey hey! Building a tool to do exactly this! Have a look www.lavametrics.com

0 Upvotes