Reporting & Analytics

AliceLankester

Reporting dashboard - need to clone a dashboard

SOLVE

I am building a dashboard that shows activity by an identified Account. I want to see how all contacts at that account have behaved, which emails they've opened/clicked, and generally how far into the account I am touching them. But once I've set up this Dashboard, I then want to clone, change the list that powers it, and get a new account. Is there a simple way to do this? Otherwise, I have to build the Dashboard all over again. Or is there a better way to go about this that anyone can show me?

1 Accepted solution
nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @AliceLankester, thanks for your post. At this time, it is only possible to clone widgets on a dashboard, not the whole group. You may consider heading to our ideas forum where you can post to sugggest ideas and features to our team. This is monitored by our product team and developers, so it's  great medium to share your feedback. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Sassika
Contributor

SOLVE

I need this functionality as well, currently having to clone 10 reports onto a new dashboard is very manual.

This is particulalry important now as we have the ability to do cross object reporting but ther eis no ability to apply a filter to the whole dashboard so we are having to clone the whole dashboard to show it in different owners/dates etc.

0 Upvotes
TracySteel
Participant

SOLVE

@AliceLankester did you set up as a suggestion? I will vote up as I need this functionality too.

0 Upvotes
nicolebrenner
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @AliceLankester, thanks for your post. At this time, it is only possible to clone widgets on a dashboard, not the whole group. You may consider heading to our ideas forum where you can post to sugggest ideas and features to our team. This is monitored by our product team and developers, so it's  great medium to share your feedback. 

Leah2
Participant

SOLVE

this is not a solution!!!!

cloning a dashboard should be one of the easiest things to implement. if you've created a dashboard with ~10 reports, thats such a waste of time to have to copy them all individually.