Reporting & Analytics

kcreeden

Report to see what forms resulted in most mql/sql

SOLVE

Is it possible to create a report to see what forms resulted in the most MQLs/SQLs?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
franksteiner79
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @kcreeden 

That's doable, and the follwoing steps should get you there. Depending on what other reporting dimensions you need you'll likely just have to change the filters in the report.

1. Create a list of contacts with the filter "lifecycle stage has ever been" MQL & SQL

Screenshot 2023-01-28 at 11.10.42.png

2. Create a single object report based on the contact object. Select your create date, set filter to list membership of the two lists you just created and display by form submissions.

Screenshot 2023-01-28 at 11.12.11.png

3. Should look something like this:

Screenshot 2023-01-28 at 11.12.34.png

You can then refine this further, how many values to display (i.e. top 5), filter out "no value" contacts, tighten the contact create date, etc.

I hope that helps.

Frank

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

Marketeer | HubSpot Expert | CRM Consultant

InboundPro

Let's Talk About Your Project

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
franksteiner79
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @kcreeden 

That's doable, and the follwoing steps should get you there. Depending on what other reporting dimensions you need you'll likely just have to change the filters in the report.

1. Create a list of contacts with the filter "lifecycle stage has ever been" MQL & SQL

Screenshot 2023-01-28 at 11.10.42.png

2. Create a single object report based on the contact object. Select your create date, set filter to list membership of the two lists you just created and display by form submissions.

Screenshot 2023-01-28 at 11.12.11.png

3. Should look something like this:

Screenshot 2023-01-28 at 11.12.34.png

You can then refine this further, how many values to display (i.e. top 5), filter out "no value" contacts, tighten the contact create date, etc.

I hope that helps.

Frank

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

Marketeer | HubSpot Expert | CRM Consultant

InboundPro

Let's Talk About Your Project