Reporting & Analytics

UrsiG

Google Analytics shows 0 session duration

Good afternoon

has anyone experienced or knows why this happens?

I've build a landing page through Hubspot. Google Analytics and Tag Manager seems to be implemented correctly (see Screenshot "GA integration"). 

When I look into Google Analytics, I see a lot of traffic with session duration of 0 seconds and a bounce rate of not 100%. How can this be? I do have the standard configuration of bounce rate (see Screenshot "Capture").

Does anyone know?

regards and thank you UrsiCapture Google AnalyticsCapture Google AnalyticsGA integrationGA integration

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Ben_M
Key Advisor

Can you share a link to the page in question so we can test first hand?  One concern I have in your code is that you have both GTM and GA when it is possible that the GA code is in your GTM and the same code executing twice could be an issue.

Crystal_Hopper
Key Advisor

@UrsiG thank you for the additional info and screenshot. I found an article in Google Support that may give you more clues. I'll admit this is deeper into the math than I typically go and not all of it makes sense to me. Perhaps it will give you additional insights:

https://support.google.com/google-ads/thread/1455669?hl=en

I'll look around for some other Hubspot users who may have some ideas also. I'll tag them here when I find them.

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.
0 Upvotes
Crystal_Hopper
Key Advisor

Hello @UrsiG!

Have you tried spending time on the page in question yourself in order to make sure you know there should be stats that show duration correctly? Also, does Hubspot, or any other tracking tool you might use, show a different set of stats for duration?

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.
0 Upvotes
UrsiG

Hello @Crystal_Hopper 

thanks for taking the time to help me :). Yes, Hubspot shows a complete different set of stats, check it out in this screenshot. 

regards

Ursi

Capture2.PNG

0 Upvotes