Reporting & Analytics

SAakervik
Member | Platinum Partner
Member | Platinum Partner

Export "Compare Campaigns" & import data from social channels

SOLVE

Is it possible to save the results or add them to a dashboard when you use the "compare campaigns" function (marketing --> Campaigns --> Compare Campaigns)? What is the best/recommended way to compare campaigns KPI's with each other, without having to set up dashboards for each campaign (difficult to compare)?

Is there any way I can import (excel) data from organic content on socials channels? The KPI's available under Marketing --> Social --> Analyze is quite limited. 

1 Accepted solution
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hey @SAakervik welcome to Community! For the compare campaigns in a dashboard, you have at least a couple of options. My favorite is the "add external content" option in dashboards. It's great!

danmoyle_0-1678461265130.png

The other option (less effective IMO) would be to go to Reports > Analytics tools > Campaign analytics and then "save report" & save the table. This will list all your campaigns and you can visually compare them. 

Onto the social media data import, it's not possible as I understand it. You could definitely take the "add external content" route and add the view from your social report in the platform to your HubSpot dashboard, but you can't import the actual data. 

Hope that helps! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
danmoyle
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @SAakervik welcome to Community! For the compare campaigns in a dashboard, you have at least a couple of options. My favorite is the "add external content" option in dashboards. It's great!

danmoyle_0-1678461265130.png

The other option (less effective IMO) would be to go to Reports > Analytics tools > Campaign analytics and then "save report" & save the table. This will list all your campaigns and you can visually compare them. 

Onto the social media data import, it's not possible as I understand it. You could definitely take the "add external content" route and add the view from your social report in the platform to your HubSpot dashboard, but you can't import the actual data. 

Hope that helps! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @SAakervik,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! 

I would like to tag our subject matter experts to see if they have any insight.

Hi @danmoyle@NicoleSengers@DavidDennison - Do you have any reporting suggestions for @SAakervik?

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !