Reporting & Analytics

OlivverM
Participant

Cookies consent/revoke log file

SOLVE

Hi, 

Is it possible to obtain a log file about consent user cookies and revoked user consent?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @OlivverM,

This is what a workflow would look like:

karstenkoehler_0-1675152620306.png

Make sure to enable re-enrollment as shown below:

karstenkoehler_1-1675152638035.png

The closest to a log file you would get is then exporting the property history for the new custom Privacy consent contact property: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/organize-and-export-properties#export-a-property-s-historica...

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
OlivverM
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks for the update - I managed to create the active list with Privacy Consent status, but I would like to do it in a log (we have the Professional license). Can you elaborate on how to do it? Thanks!

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @OlivverM,

This is what a workflow would look like:

karstenkoehler_0-1675152620306.png

Make sure to enable re-enrollment as shown below:

karstenkoehler_1-1675152638035.png

The closest to a log file you would get is then exporting the property history for the new custom Privacy consent contact property: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/organize-and-export-properties#export-a-property-s-historica...

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @OlivverM,

Not a log exactly but you can filter for the status on a contact level in an active contact-based list:

karstenkoehler_0-1674817342819.png

This is only available in list. If you want to create a log, that would require a Professional subscription. The approach here would be to create lists for each status, using those lists for re-enrollment in a contact-based workflow and populating a custom property with the same dropdown values on each contact enrolled. (Let me know if you need more details and help setting this up, happy to elaborate.)

Once this workflow runs and populates these values on a contact record, based on the list membership, you could create a log by exporting the property history for all contacts: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/organize-and-export-properties#export-a-property-s-historica...

Without a Professional subscription, this is not possible.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler