Reporting & Analytics

ABaty

Advice Needed: Multi Attribution for All Marketing Activities, Including Offline Sources

I am a lifelong Salesforce.com user who switched to HubSpot a few months ago because that's what my new company had set up. 

HubSpot is an excellent digital marketing tool, but I'm having trouble with multi-attribution for anything that's not a digital connection to HubSpot. I'm in the B2B space and we have a number of "offline" lead sources like tradeshows and business development reps who cold call to set appointments for sales. For any former Salesforce.com users, the feature I miss is campaigns. While HubSpot has a campaigns feature, they have to be tied to a digital event whereas in Salesforce, we could easly tie contacts to any campaign and Salesforce would also timestamp the interaction. 

We've created some custom fields to capture when someone becomes a marketing qualified lead based on one of these offline interactions, but we're limited to capturing just one interaction. I would like to be able to open up a Contact record and see all of their various marketing interactions by date and time (i.e. filled out a website form on XX date and time, visited us at a tradeshow on XX date and time, set a meeting through a BDR at XX date and time) and then of course aggregate all that data through reporting. We have experimented with lots of different options and even engaged a HubSpot technical consultant with no luck.

Any advice out there? Thanks in advance! 

1 Reply 1
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

Advice Needed: Multi Attribution for All Marketing Activities, Including Offline Sources

Hi @ABaty, hope you are doing well!

Thank you for the additional information -- that's very helpful! 

I would like to add our subject matter experts to this conversation to see if they have any insight.

Hi @jfreeman@Bryantworks, @ChrisoKlepke  - Do you have any advice for @ABaty ?

Thank you!

Best,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes