Commerce Tools

PeterS72

Syncing payment data for subscriptions

SOLVE

We are selling monthly subscriptions to our online service and I'm looking to get status and payment data synced with Hubspot Contact records. 

Specificly, I would like to sync the following for each subscription service that we offer:

• Are they currently a paid subscriber (yes/no)
  • Current AB Subscription Plan - or plans if they are subscribed to multiple services
  • Expiration date of current subscription plan (either coming up or in the past if they are no longer subscribed)
  • Date of last renewal

We use Quickbooks but sers will mostly likely subscribe via an outside payment service, not necessarily via an Invoice/Quote generated in Hubspot so the App from the marketplace won't sync data.

We could use a more advaced Quickbooks integration app if it is availalbe or a specific payment processor that can integrate subscription/payment data with Hubspot (but there are additional requirements for payment apps).

I'm open to any suggestion or combination of tools to make this work.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
christopher-RVO
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

@PeterS72  You will likely need to standardize your payment processor, something like Stripe or Paypal. 

From there, you could use a platform like Cartfuel to sync in real-time and then build workflows off of subscriptions.

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
DStaat
Participant

SOLVE

Hey @PeterS72 and @christopher-RVO,

I'm a bit late to the party, but if you're going to go down the Stripe route you could always use Zaybra. It automatically syncs Stripe subscription and payment data to HubSpot and associates them to their respective contacts. You can also connect multiple Stripe accounts if needed!

DStaat_0-1704311431199.png

Let me know if you have ay questions! I'd be happy to talk more about this.

Best,

-David Staat

0 Upvotes
christopher-RVO
Solution

SOLVE

@PeterS72  You will likely need to standardize your payment processor, something like Stripe or Paypal. 

From there, you could use a platform like Cartfuel to sync in real-time and then build workflows off of subscriptions.

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8