Commerce Tools

grant_growup
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

Payments Discounts and charges

You cannot add Hubspot payments to a quote that has a discounts on the line items or has extra changes such as shipping. 

This is a key feature for us to be able to show the discount off list price for a client.

Thanks for a great tool, I am looking forward to the full functionality.

3 Replies 3
SJones56
Participant

Have you been able to find a solution or workaround for this issue? We are experiencing the same issue.

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SJones56 and @grant_growup,

Thanks for reaching out!

I'd like to add some experts to our conversation - @JackCoopersmith and @mvittum - Do you have any thoughts on this for @SJones56 and @grant_growup?

Thank you!

Best,
Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
JackCoopersmith
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Yes indeed @kvlschaefer, thanks for tagging me in here! We recently released line item discount support for HubSpot Payments which it sounds like is exactly what you're looking for! Order level discounts are indeed on our product roadmap and we'll likely see this feature in the second half of the year

Also @grant_growup very happy to hear you're enjoying the tool as well. If you ever have any feedback or anything else you'd like to discuss, go ahead and DM me and we can go from there (this offer stands for really anyone, not just Grant 😀