• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
AnythingPrintca on September 29, 2020
We have been using Outlook 365 with HS for 2 years now without any major issues until the last month. Almost daily now the HS add-in does not automatically track outgoing emails without selecting the add-in icon. It use to pop open immediately read more
Participant
May 10, 2021 16:06
Just came across this. I too have had issues with Outlook 365 and using my @website.com e-mail address. It does not work and if it did (there is a wa...read more
Temas2020 on September 24, 2020
Hi there, My account is having trouble with logging incomming emails that came from existing contacts on Hub. Beside that my outlook 365 extension is working well so all my incoming emails should be logged but It is not. (Outgoing emails are al read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
HubSpot Alumni
September 25, 2020 07:19
Hi @Temas2020 , Thanks for reaching out. I want to share this thread with you as it explains all the requirements that have to be met for an...read more
EUcalls on September 11, 2020
Hello, I have a problem with the extension of HubSales in my Outlook desktop app. Even after I addapted the Settings in order for all emails, that I send, to be tracked and loged in, these settings are applied to few emails. Is there a problem wit read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
HubSpot Employee
September 17, 2020 05:38
Heya, From what I understand this is likely to be a problem with the settings. This article may help. If this doesn't help to resolve the iss...read more
Solved
whatthej on August 21, 2020
I'm using the Outlook Hubspot Sales Add-in on Outlook 2019 MSO 16.0 64 bit on a Win10 environment. Whenever I open a tracked e-mail in my sent items, it registers as an e-mail open in Hubspot. I understand this is not meant to happen as my IP is sup read more
Accepted Solution
August 25, 2020 04:13
Thanks. I figured out the problem from your link. Apparently there are 2 Hubspot add-ins for Outlook. I had the 'HubSpot Sales' add-in, downloade...read more
mmoon3000 on August 14, 2020
I recently installed the Outlook extention. It is also connected it to the Gmail account that now works through Outlook. When I send an email from Outlook or directly from the Gmail account, HubSpot records that it is "sent" but no longer tells me read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
HubSpot Alumni
August 18, 2020 04:30
Hi @mmoon3000 , Thanks for reaching out. Do you mind sharing more about your current set up and what your end goal is? The more in...read more
CorePipe on August 04, 2020
I recently joined a company that is using Global Shop ERP software. The CRM built in isn't particularly robust or user friendly, so I want to get us switched over to HubSpot CRM. I'm currently getting some info put in so I can demonstrate its capab read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
August 06, 2020 09:30
Morning Jess, Thanks for the visibility! The first reply has already provided a potential answer/solution to this for me. Have a great day a...read more
Tenex on August 04, 2020
Hi Folks, I have had a few issues with the outlook and Chrome extension, mainly for the past few months, as I didnt have the same issues previously. Basically the outlook issue is that for certain email addresses of certain domains, in particilar read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
August 06, 2020 05:03
Hi Pam, The only extension that we use and I am aware of is jobadder which we were using previously as well without any problem or conflict with ...read more
Reece_Morris on July 30, 2020
Hi, We have been using hubspot for quite a while but we cant seem to figure out how to get out shared inbox to attribute an activity with the right hubspot user. For example, if i were to reply to an email that was sent to our shared inbox. Inste read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
July 31, 2020 15:24
Hello @Reece_Morris , Would like to understand more how your emails are being logged into the Contact record. When you send emails from you...read more
ssaxon on July 29, 2020
Please help me asap! I've been able to successfully log all of my emails to Hubspot from my company's Outlook 365 account with my Hubspot bcc address only to find they are now rejected by server and are not logged. This feature is very importan read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
July 30, 2020 16:26
Hello @ssaxon Could you please provide us more details in what is the specific error you received? Where are you seeing this error? Can you ...read more
Georgelymlive on July 28, 2020
Hi team, First of all I want to say that I've been using Hubspot for a month a really loving it. However i have a little problem with GIFs inserted in my signature and the tracking option in Outlook.com. I get this answer when I select the e read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
HubSpot Alumni
July 30, 2020 03:55
Hi @Georgelymlive , It looks like you have connected with HubSpot Technical Support regarding this matter. As troubleshooting this furt...read more
otish on July 24, 2020
Hello, Is it possible to have multiple accounts in an Outlook profile with one of the accounts connected to HubSpot and have it configured to automatically track and log all emails sent from that one account? Email messages sent from the oth read more
Contributor
February 22, 2023 10:25
I have a question on this point, it might be the same don't know. I have two HubSpot account for 2 businesses, I can easily switch from one to the o...read more
SAArts on July 16, 2020
Hubspot automatically logged my email from Outlook even though the box "Log to CRM" is unchecked. To add, instead of updating the existing contact record, it created a new contact resulting in duplicates. How can I: 1) Prevent HubSpot from logging e read more
Community Manager
August 10, 2023 17:13
Hello @MOrtler Is the contact added to the never-log list? This just prevents those emails from being logged as long as it doesn't include other...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.