State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
Solved
EFeitosa on January 05, 2023
When I log in to the Outlook add-in it doesn't log in through Microsoft Edge, it always goes back to login, nothing happens. When I switch to Google Chrome, it works! Why does it happen? I've uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing happens. I only u read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Accepted Solution
January 06, 2023 13:53
Hi. Great. I'm using Hubspot Sales for Outlook [add-on]. But it works right now when I desinstalled and install again. It works now. Great! At the Chr...read more
StijnO on August 13, 2020
I am using the plugin in outlook and we are using O365. When I send an email with the companies hubspot number in bcc, the reply of the customer is logged in hubspot and shown, but their is no trace in outlook of the reply. Not in the other section read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
August 13, 2020 08:06
For the interested ones. it's very complicated. The reply emails are considered SPAM and you can only find them back in the online version of outlook...read more
Solved
crystalelement on August 04, 2020
Hey. I've read a bunch of help pages, a bunch of discussion threads in the community. But NOTHING helped me. My setup: MS O365 + Exchange on our domain. All matches for Hubspot integration Add-in deployed for all users in domain correctly, lik read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
August 05, 2020 00:50
FYI I had long conversation with Microsoft support about this bug. Yes, this bug on software side. This issue can occur on version 16.39 of Outlook ...read more
Solved
imc123 on July 06, 2020
BCC in Outlook 365 is not working anymore since today (not auto-populating). In Message tools option the "Log this email to Hubspot" is not checked (tracking is checked). The Hubspot Sales add-in settings are properly configured to log AND read more
1 upvote
8 Replies
Accepted Solution
Participant
July 07, 2020 12:37
We experienced the same black "halo" effect and slow loading. Tried reinstalling as well before but it did not work. On a positive note, all ...read more
MrHommel22 on July 04, 2020
Hello! I'm running two businesses, I have an outlook email, and a gmail. Both are hooked up/integrated to my hubspot in my "integrations settings" in my profile. I also have the Chrome extension, and primarily utilize outlook in web browser (Ch read more
Community Manager
July 14, 2020 06:19
When sending emails to someone who doesn't exist in your contact records, you will need to create one at the time you send out the emails as you ment...read more
Solved
GrapeApe on June 25, 2020
My question is a bit complex and seems to go round in circles, so bear with me.. I have a new Office 365 subscription (now MS365) which comes with a Premium Outlook @outlook .com mailbox. This lets me create alias email addresses at @myper read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Community Manager
June 29, 2020 15:07
Hello @GrapeApe I investigated more about it and looks like that, If your inbox is connected to HubSpot using Office 365 or IMAP, you can...read more
Solved
aboppart on June 23, 2020
This may have already been addressed, but we just connected our Office 365 inbox. Now every email/activity we create in Outlook is being recorded in Hubspot. Everytime we send an email, a new contact is created in Hubspot. I thought Hubspot would on read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
February 12, 2024 17:06
Hi @MariannaC It's been a few years since I last used the Office 365 integration, so I was unable to test this. There is a big "on/off" button in...read more
Solved
Pat_Crouch on June 08, 2020
Each time I open an email, the sender's information appears on the far right with an "Add to Hubspot" prompt, taking up a significant amount of space. The header of the section is "Hubspot Sales." How do I remove this feature?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
June 09, 2020 03:33
Hi @Pat_Crouch It sounds like the HubSpot Sales plugin is pinned in your layout - if you click the pin icon at the top right, it should disa...read more
JasonFLY on June 01, 2020
hey there, What is the best way to link outlook, Hubspot Sales plug-in & Mimecast thank you,
0 upvote
5 Replies
Participant | Platinum Partner
May 26, 2022 16:25
Is there a solution to connect Mimecast & HubSpot for email tracking yet?
Solved
AJV on May 29, 2020
Hello! I'm using the O365 plugin with Outlook 365 Mac Desktop app, with the plugin permanently "pinned" so it opens with each email (otherwise I often forget to log/track...) I've also changed the default font for new email and replies to He read more
5 upvotes
27 Replies
Accepted Solution
Contributor
October 15, 2020 12:10
As promised, here are some troubleshooting steps provided by HubSpot Support. Thank you for reaching out to HubSpot Support. I understand that yo...read more
clairestoddard on April 21, 2020
I've connected my inbox to hubspot, and now I'm trying to install whatever add-in I need to make the hubspot tools show up withing my inbox. I'm having no success. I've verified that my inbox is indeed connected: I'm on a Mac, using "Micro read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
March 25, 2021 01:26
I had the same problem and managed to fix it. I'm just sharing this solution with the community because I spent hours and it turned out to be a simp...read more
Solved
ahamaton on April 15, 2020
Two days ago, task links in my notification emails stopped working correctly. They now take me to a hubspot page which is completely blank except for the menu bar but not actual menu titles in the bar. I have to manually login with the contacts na read more
Accepted Solution
Participant
April 28, 2020 12:29
Hi Jenny, thanks for getting back to me. Actually I think I have fixed it. I checked the remember my login details box when I logged in and then th...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.