Outlook Sales Extension

egrzybowski

Templates not loading in Outlook

SOLVE

Hi!

I have HubSpot and my Outlook account synced but nothing loads when I attempt to use one of my Templates. Interestingly when I go to send an email in HubSpot it notes that my email is not synced (see 1st screenshot) but you can see in Outlook (2nd screenshot), that I have the tools installed in the header toolbar. Any ideas why the Template won't load at all?

hubspot email.PNGoutlook with HS sales.PNG

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @egrzybowski

You can have the Outlook extension without having a connected inbox. If you go to the settings for your email in your inbox (sales>settings>sales>email integrations>connected emails). You will want to see your Outlook inbox listed in that screen, as that will be the important piece in ensuring that you can use all the functionalities of having your email linked to HubSpot. 

If you are seeing your email listed there, can you please send along a screenshot with what you're seeing on your end for the connected emails screen? 

Thanks, 
Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @egrzybowski

You can have the Outlook extension without having a connected inbox. If you go to the settings for your email in your inbox (sales>settings>sales>email integrations>connected emails). You will want to see your Outlook inbox listed in that screen, as that will be the important piece in ensuring that you can use all the functionalities of having your email linked to HubSpot. 

If you are seeing your email listed there, can you please send along a screenshot with what you're seeing on your end for the connected emails screen? 

Thanks, 
Jenny

0 Upvotes