Outlook Sales Extension

DCalder

Outlook extension not working on Mac

Hello,

I am trying to install an extension into outlook but my Mac seems to be blocking it.  Have read a number of forums but struggling to find a soution.  A big attraction was the way hubspot logs my emails to a contact withouth me having to do it manually.

Appreciate any help. Thanks 

Screenshot 2020-06-24 at 15.58.23.png

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
ndwilliams3
Key Advisor

https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/office/WA104381257?src=Office

DCalder

Thanks but unfortuately still not working.  Now telling me add-in failed to install. Screenshot 2020-06-25 at 12.08.26.png

0 Upvotes
ndwilliams3
Key Advisor

Are you on Office365? The store version only works for Outlook with Office365 and the Outlook extension you can download from Hubspot only works for Windows. If you are on Mac and don't have the Office365 version of Outlook, then there's not any option available.

0 Upvotes
DCalder

Thanks.  I have office 365 but my outlook is set up via IMAP - stupid question but does that make a difference? 

0 Upvotes
ndwilliams3
Key Advisor

I'm not sure if that would make a difference or not. Since it is Office365, you might reach out to Microsoft support with that question. 

0 Upvotes
DCalder

Hello, just wondering if there is any further advice on the above? I seem to have the extension for logging emails working via the browser but not through my outlook app on Mac, iphone or ipad.   Thanks

0 Upvotes