Outlook Sales Extension

LauraA
Contributor

Bug - Editing Contact Information in Sidebar

SOLVE

Hello, 

If you edit a Contact's details in the Outlook sidebar extension, then click (not tab) into another field to edit, the last letter (or number) entered disappears.

E.g. if you enter a "Job Title" as Buyer, then click into the "Phone Number" field, the "Job Title" will read as Buye.

This seem to occur for all single-line text fields (possibly others, though I haven't tested).

1 Accepted solution
LauraA
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

This has either been fixed or is fixed in the open beta. It's good for me now.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @LauraA  Apologies no one has responded to you yet. As it turns out, this is a known limitation of the tool and is something our team has long term plans on resolving, however there is no timeline around this at the moment. I'll update this thread if something changes. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
LauraA
Contributor

SOLVE

Somebody had marked this as a solution; this is not a solution, it's just an acknowledgment that there is a bug (not a "limitation") with no timeline to be fixed. It's a frustrating response.

@edjustenYou say that you'll update the thread if something changes, at that point a Solution should be marked.

LauraA
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

This has either been fixed or is fixed in the open beta. It's good for me now.

0 Upvotes