Mobile Application

3rik

Allow responding to emails in the mobile app

It is frustrating that in 2021 Hubspot's mobile app feels like a first version & has often a view-only approach.
I would recommend taking Clayton Christensen's Jobs To Be Done approach, and one of the jobs I would have for the Hubspot mobile app is to:
1) Give me a list of all the emails that my accounts have received in a chronological order
2) Allow me to write a response to an email in the mobile app

Currently, the annoying workaround is:
- there is no email tracking on the Gmail app, so I'd need to copy-paste the bcc every time, which is clunky and complicated enough on mobile, so I postpone answering until I get to my laptop.

I can do more and more work on the mobile. If there is a CRM that offers me the ability to do what is above, I will switch.

1 Reply 1
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Allow responding to emails in the mobile app

Hello @3rik, thank you so much for your feedback! 

I would highly recommend you to please post this idea at our ideas forum (here).

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !