Marketing Integrations

SteffenHer

"Last registered Zoom webinar" is sometimes not updated

Hi all, 
we have a problem with Zoom integration. We add new webinar attendees to the Zoom webinar via workflow. Works.

We use personalized webinar links (last registered Zoom webinar link). The values stored there are not always updated. There is no obvious pattern of when it works and when it doesn't.

However, the problem has only occurred with contacts where "last registered Zoom webinar link" was previously populated.

In the workflow, the "Enrollment Details" for each contact says "Add Contact to Zoom Webinar successfully executed". And under "Server response" we also see the personal webinar link. Only under "Last registered Zoom webinar link" this link does not always appear. Not even in the Property Value History.

"Resync all data" via settings does not help. We set no contact exclusions.

Any ideas what we are doing wrong?

Thanks a lot!

5 Replies 5
SteffenHer

@Jeff-Morgan and @BPark 

In our case, it was because HubSpot users are not updated through the connector. It works for all other data sets. This is what it says in Knowledge Base.

The reason for this is not clear to me. For testing purposes, you need an additional account that is not a HubSpot user.

BPark
Participant

Thanks for the update.  Thank makes sense.

0 Upvotes
BPark
Participant

Was there a fix for this? I am having the exact same challenge.  Thanks

Betsy

0 Upvotes
Jeff-Morgan
Contributor

@SteffenHer please post the resolution here if there is one. I'm worried about the same problem happening to us.

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SteffenHer,

Thanks for reaching out!

I can see that you have an open ticket with our Technical Support Team. Working with them will be the next best step here so they can help diagnose why you are running into this behavior. 

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes