Marketing Integrations

AJackson32
Participant

Using a Salesforce import when experiencing sync issues

SOLVE

If I use a Salesforce Campaign import to set up a list for an email, will it update every field in HubSpot for those contacts?

The context is that we have some syncing issues between Salesforce and HubSpot and in the interest of being timely, I would like to import via a campaign to get get the most up to date data, create the list for the email send, get the email out and then address the syncing issue later.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MiaSrebrnjak
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @AJackson32,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!   

Using a campaign import is a great workaround - the import should pull in the campaign ID into the HubSpot Salesforce Campaign IDs property, which you can then use as list criteria in HubSpot.

To answer your questions regarding the properties that get updated during an import - this section in our import documentation also applies to campaign imports: 

Screenshot 2021-10-05 at 15.46.29.png

I hope this helps! 

In order to sync successfully, you need to ensure that the Salesforce records you want to sync with HubSpot are visible to your integration user based on the user permissions in Salesforce.

If you'll encounter any issues during the import, I recommend to reach out to our Support Team - they can have a closer look at the import in your account. 

Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AJackson32 ,

If this list is created in HubSpot right, 

I would recommend you to check how you are doing the SF campaign import. 

You can refer to this doc- https://knowledge.hubspot.com/salesforce/import-salesforce-records

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

MiaSrebrnjak
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @AJackson32,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!   

Using a campaign import is a great workaround - the import should pull in the campaign ID into the HubSpot Salesforce Campaign IDs property, which you can then use as list criteria in HubSpot.

To answer your questions regarding the properties that get updated during an import - this section in our import documentation also applies to campaign imports: 

Screenshot 2021-10-05 at 15.46.29.png

I hope this helps! 

In order to sync successfully, you need to ensure that the Salesforce records you want to sync with HubSpot are visible to your integration user based on the user permissions in Salesforce.

If you'll encounter any issues during the import, I recommend to reach out to our Support Team - they can have a closer look at the import in your account. 

Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings