Marketing Integrations

johnkarlo
Participant

New salesforce lead record for every form submission

SOLVE

Has anyone figured out an elegant way to create a new lead record in Salesforce every time a form is submitted regardless of whether the contact is already in HubSpot?

We are tracking quiz responses and over time people will be able to repeat the quiz and we want to see in Salesforce leads, each and every entry.

Thanks!

1 Accepted solution
Aakar
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @johnkarlo I think it's not possible to create a new lead or contact record if people use the same email address, however, if they are using a different email address from the same browser, you can turn on the following option on the HubSpot form.

- Always create contact for new email address.

Alternatively, the other option would be to create new custom contact property or SFDC campaign property and assign values to that lead record. That way, you might be able to report on that quiz. 

Thanks @natsumimori for the tag.
Screen Shot 2021-11-29 at 4.10.22 PM.png

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
SAdibi
Participant

SOLVE

@johnkarlo sorry to bother you, but did you ever find a good workaround for this?

0 Upvotes
johnkarlo
Participant

SOLVE

Hello, unfortunately, I did not find a way to do this with HubSpot. I am using Typeform to run the quiz (lead capture) and had to connect to Salesforce using that tool which does not use a HubSpot form. I also connected the Typeform to Hubspot to make sure those new leads at least get into HubSpot.

0 Upvotes
Aakar
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @johnkarlo I think it's not possible to create a new lead or contact record if people use the same email address, however, if they are using a different email address from the same browser, you can turn on the following option on the HubSpot form.

- Always create contact for new email address.

Alternatively, the other option would be to create new custom contact property or SFDC campaign property and assign values to that lead record. That way, you might be able to report on that quiz. 

Thanks @natsumimori for the tag.
Screen Shot 2021-11-29 at 4.10.22 PM.png

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @johnkarlo , thank you for your post!

I wanted to tag in @Aakar and @LaurenRyan who have shared great knowledge around Salesforce integration. Would you mind sharing your advice for John?