Marketing Integrations

JPetruzzi
Participant

New Form Submission Zapier Issue

Hello there! 

We are trying to use zapier to automatically submit a form we already have in our account.

We have an Opt-In form that is live and published, and this is the form we are trying to automatically submit to off of a Zap workflow.

When I set it up in Zapier, my form does not show up (see image) formsunmissionm.png
I am on the starter plan. Is this a different type of form than I am thinking of? Any reason I would not see it?

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JPetruzzi,

Thanks for reaching out!

Have you tried creating a whole new Zap and clearing your browsing history to see if this is a caching issue? If this issue persists, you may want to reach out to the Zapier Community or Support

I also want to tag in some subject matter experts who may have experienced something like this before @himanshurauthan@Josh@mike-ward - do you have any suggestions for how to troubleshoot this set up for @JPetruzzi

Thank you!

All the best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
JPetruzzi
Participant

Hey! I tried new browser, and starting a new zap, but no luck. My other Hubspot actions with forms work well (ex. new form filled), but this one specifically is not. I will reach out to Zapier