Marketing Integrations

jillworth
Contributor

Looking for an integration to send bulk SMS to employees

SOLVE

Hi, I am starting to look into an integration to use with Hubspot Marketing (not Sales) to be able to reach out to employees on a list for HR related updates.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
DAnaGuiloff
Solution
Top Contributor | Partner

SOLVE

Sounds good. It looks like it has what you need, and it has a free trial so you can test it out.

If that doesn't meet your needs, there are quite a few other SMS integrations in the marketplace (free & paid), just swap out"YOURPORTALIDHERE" in the following link and it will give you them sorted by highest rating: https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/YOURPORTALIDHERE/marketplace/apps/marketing?eco_search=sms&eco_sor...

Just keep in mind, that pushing bulk sms messages out can get overwhelming to the end user and you'll want to give employees a way to decide how they want to get notified from your business, just like you do customer/prospect contacts.

Happy HubSpotting!

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9
JDundas

SOLVE

Howdy, @jillworth!

Jeff with Aloware here! We are a contact center solution that integrates tightly with HubSpot, and we have a bulk SMS/Broadcast functionality that I think would work great for your use case. Have time for a quick demo of the software? Feel free to book a time on my calendar here: https://meetings.hubspot.com/jeff-dundas

Regards,
Jeff

0 Upvotes
kgroover
Contributor | Elite Partner
Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi Jill! 

If you haven't already chosen a solution, check out SMSZap! It lives directly in your HubSpot portal, so sending bulk messages through workflows is easy. All messages are tracked directly on contact timelines. If you'd like a demo or want to talk through your use case to make sure this would work for you, feel free to book a meeting here with my coworker Corey Paterson. 

Good luck in your search! 

Kelly Groover

Brand Marketing Manager at Lynton

If this answer solved your question, please mark it as the solution!

0 Upvotes
jillworth
Contributor

SOLVE

Thank you for the information.  I will check it out and will let you know if we'd like a demo. 

DAnaGuiloff

SOLVE

Hi @jillworth,

What type of updates/communications are you looking to perform? I noticed @natsumimori mentioned & your title says SMS, but what are you looking to accomplish besides sending outbound communications via SMS?

I work with several clients that keep their employees in their HubSpot Portal as contacts and communicate regularly with them as a Customer Type = Employee. You can also create personas for different levels of Employment so they can further segment them and communicate to them in a more meaningful way.

They are able to make use of any and all Marketing Hub features (as well as Service for things like Surveys/Feedback/Knowledge base Trainings).

Just keep in mind that any info collected in HS would be visible to users (depending on their access levels).

Hope that helps get you moving in the right direction.

0 Upvotes
jillworth
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi Dana, 

I don't have a ton of info at this point but was asked to look into using Hubspot for HR and COVID related SMS updates.  I work for a manufacturing facility with about 85 percent of our (100 or so) employees working in the plant. We wouldn't need to segment them in any way for this.  It should be fairly straight-forward. 

I am the only Hubspot user within the company but I do work with an outside agency for some of our marketing efforts.  At this point I am looking for a simple solution and plan to get some more info from https://sakari.io/integrations/hubspot/ 

Thanks for your help. 

0 Upvotes
DAnaGuiloff
Solution

SOLVE

Sounds good. It looks like it has what you need, and it has a free trial so you can test it out.

If that doesn't meet your needs, there are quite a few other SMS integrations in the marketplace (free & paid), just swap out"YOURPORTALIDHERE" in the following link and it will give you them sorted by highest rating: https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/YOURPORTALIDHERE/marketplace/apps/marketing?eco_search=sms&eco_sor...

Just keep in mind, that pushing bulk sms messages out can get overwhelming to the end user and you'll want to give employees a way to decide how they want to get notified from your business, just like you do customer/prospect contacts.

Happy HubSpotting!

jillworth
Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks Dana.  It looks like EX Texting might be a good fit too.  Appreciate your help!

natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @jillworth ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

I was able to find some of the SMS related integrations in the app marketplace, you can take a look. I will also tag in a few Community contributors to see if they have any recommendations.

@dianalcont @DAnaGuiloff @Tnichs @GuyTaylor 

Do you guys have any experience in using SMS related integrations?

jillworth
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi, thank you but the link doesnt seem to be working.  One I did see in the app marketplace is Sakari.  I am going to reach out to them directly to get some more info. 

0 Upvotes