Marketing Integrations

AntonyA
Participant

Cannot install the Zoom webinar app

Hello all

Despite confirming that I am Super Admin in HS and Admin on Zoom, I cannot install the app from the Marketplace. I get the below, and a message about permissions.

Any similar experiences or fixes? Thanks.

Z2.png

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @AntonyA,

Thanks for reaching out!

Do you have pop-ups and cookies enabled on your browser?

If not, I would recommend enabling then, refreshing your browser and then trying to install Zoom again. If you have a pop-up blocker, that could be why the integration isn't completing the install.

If you're still experiencing the issue after enabling cookies and pop-up, may I get you to clear your cache and cookies, please? I've included a couple of step-by-step articles below from Google below for you. 

Google | Clear cache and cookies

Google | Incognito mode

Can you please try those steps out, and let us know how it goes?

Thanks!

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
AntonyA
Participant

Hi Kristen, thanks

I can confirm I've done all of the above without success.

Thank you

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @AntonyA,

Thanks for reaching back out!

May I ask to have you please contact the HubSpot Technical Support team? Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots or get on a screenshare with a member of the team. 

When you contact them, I would recommend having the following on hand:

• Screenshot of your user permissions
  • Screenshot of the notification about why the install isn't working and/or a video recording of what you're clicking on that leads up to the issue.
  • HAR file that records what you're clicking on leading up to the notification about the install error. Here are the instructions

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
AntonyA
Participant

Hi Kristen

I think I've managed to resolve, but not how I was expecting to. The solution starts on the Zoom platform. On Zoom, you have to go to Advanced > Integrations, and then search the Marketplace for 'Zoom for HubSpot'. After giving the app 'permissions', I can then go to the HS app store and install Zoom for HubSpot. It seems to work immediately. Is this the equivalent of a token? I haven't tested the functionality but it should work.

Unfortunately I kept being referred to this Zoom documentation - 

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/215930143-Setting-up-the-Hubspot-Integration  - which is out of date now that HS no longer provides API keys.

Thanks for all your help.