Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

GHunt5
Participant

Scheduling Workflows

SOLVE

I want all my emails to go out on Thursdays.  If I go into the "Timing" section of the workflow and choose "specific time" and set it to run on Thursday between 5-9.  Will send the first email Thursday and pause the whole campaign until the following Thursday?  Will I need to add a 7 day wait in that case.  

How do I make it so all new contacts on get emails on Thursdays?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Scheduling Workflows

SOLVE

Hi @GHunt5,

Are you referring to the workflow times?

karstenkoehler_0-1653130705720.png

If so, then yes, limiting this to Thursdays means that emails will only be sent on Thursdays. Unless you want emails to be recurring for older contacts, there isn't any need for delays.

For example, if there is a welcome email you only want to send on Thursdays, regardless of the time of the week when someone signs up, you would enroll the contact, send the email and limit the settings above to Thursday. That's it. Contacts enrolling between Thursdays would have to wait until the next Thursday to receive the email.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Scheduling Workflows

SOLVE

Hi @GHunt5,

Are you referring to the workflow times?

karstenkoehler_0-1653130705720.png

If so, then yes, limiting this to Thursdays means that emails will only be sent on Thursdays. Unless you want emails to be recurring for older contacts, there isn't any need for delays.

For example, if there is a welcome email you only want to send on Thursdays, regardless of the time of the week when someone signs up, you would enroll the contact, send the email and limit the settings above to Thursday. That's it. Contacts enrolling between Thursdays would have to wait until the next Thursday to receive the email.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.