Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

MGallagher3

Mass Update Internal email notification

SOLVE

Hi, 

Is there a way at the admin level to see all internal email notification set via workflows for potential errors or updates? Goal is to add a new team member to every single notification, and would rather do this update on a macro scale then going into each workflow. If I can't update them, at least being able to pull a list of all notifications within our HubSpot workflows would be helpful to have a starting place for updating. 

Thanks in advance! 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MGallagher3,

Not that I know of, unfortunately. If these internal email notifications are internal marketing emails, then you can pull an export of automated marketing emails in the marketing email tool (Menu > Marketing > Email).

For internal email notifications, however, you currently need to check each workflow one by one. HubSpot is lacking bulk reviewing or updating features for workflows and assets in general.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MGallagher3,

Not that I know of, unfortunately. If these internal email notifications are internal marketing emails, then you can pull an export of automated marketing emails in the marketing email tool (Menu > Marketing > Email).

For internal email notifications, however, you currently need to check each workflow one by one. HubSpot is lacking bulk reviewing or updating features for workflows and assets in general.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.