Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

SLane1

Create a Calendar Event from a Workflow

SOLVE

Hi Community!

Is there a way to create a calendar event from within a work flow without using Zappier? My end goal is to create a calendar event in Google Calendar when a deal transitions between certain states in a pipeline and it looks like the Zappier integration can accomplish this but I was wondering if there was a way to do this soley within Hubspot. 

It doesn't even seem possible to create a Hubspot Meeting from within a workflow. Is this somehow possible?? 

1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SLane1 

Unfortunately, there is no way currently to create a meeting within a workflow - you are right. For now I recommend you pursue your Zapier idea for this. 

Hope this helps?

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
SLane1

SOLVE

For those coming to this post and seeing the resolution above - Zapier is a solution but depending on your subscription level you can leverage Workflow Custom Code blocks to create meetings via the Google Calendar API. That's what I ended up doing. 

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @SLane1 

Unfortunately, there is no way currently to create a meeting within a workflow - you are right. For now I recommend you pursue your Zapier idea for this. 

Hope this helps?

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency