Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

DBateman

All website visitor list

SOLVE

Hi I created a list to select all wesite visitors using the URL contains the company name but when I test on a recent website visitor they dont appear in the list.

No other parameters set so they should be in the lsits.

thanks

D

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

All website visitor list

SOLVE

Hi @DBateman,

Can you share a screenshot of your list criteria? For another approach, you could filter for contacts where the contact property Last seen is known (the last time and date the contact has viewed a page on your website).

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

TRooInbound
Solution
Key Advisor

All website visitor list

SOLVE

@DBateman 

Hi, if you want to trace your website visitors jut apply filter using property - Page View
has at least one Page View of a URL that contains (Company Name) and you will got all the data.

TRooInbound_0-1649325831567.png

TRooInbound_1-1649326085543.png

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
TRooInbound
Solution
Key Advisor

All website visitor list

SOLVE

@DBateman 

Hi, if you want to trace your website visitors jut apply filter using property - Page View
has at least one Page View of a URL that contains (Company Name) and you will got all the data.

TRooInbound_0-1649325831567.png

TRooInbound_1-1649326085543.png

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

All website visitor list

SOLVE

Hi @DBateman,

Can you share a screenshot of your list criteria? For another approach, you could filter for contacts where the contact property Last seen is known (the last time and date the contact has viewed a page on your website).

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren