• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
GoncaloSa on February 06, 2024
Hi there, I have 2 contact forms on my website (one in English and one in French). I would like the leads to go directly to HubSpot. I have the HubSpot tracking code correctly firing up (double-checked with Google Tag Manager), and have the read more
Key Advisor | Partner
February 06, 2024 09:29
Hey @GoncaloSa looks like your form is not using a input type=submit button and also has JS bound to the submit event on it: As per th...read more
Solved
MSchumacher0 on January 31, 2024
Our company has a social automation program where we post on behalf of a lot of individuals. Some posts contain links to landing pages which capture contact info such as name, e-mail in order for them to get to the downloadable asset. We also ha read more
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
February 01, 2024 00:46
Hi @MSchumacher0 , If these contacts are marked as organic social in the "Original source" field, then the only option you could get this info...read more
RTambosi on December 31, 2023
I work as a Digital Marketing Manager at a world class company specialize in coffee. We provide the best service for Drive-Through coffee in the country. - What would be the best practices and how would the funnelwheen would look like? - If read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Participant
January 02, 2024 05:12
As a Digital Marketing Manager for a drive-through coffee company using HubSpot, you can design a comprehensive marketing funnel to attract, engage,...read more
JDomikaitis on July 10, 2023
Hi everyone, I haven't seen any useful tips on how to import leads directly from indeed without manual input. Does anyone know if this is possible?
1 upvote
1 Reply
Recognized Expert | Partner
July 10, 2023 14:09
Hey @JDomikaitis , thanks for reaching out! You're not the first person looking for this functionality , but it doesn't seem possible at the moment...read more
Solved
KaKaRoT on June 08, 2023
Hi, I want to use the predictive field on forms for example we will ask them how they prefer to be contacted? Email / Text / Phone - then the related field will appear. Can anyone help how to implement it. Thanks
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
June 08, 2023 07:35
Hi @KaKaRoT , You can find step-by-step instructions for setting up this type of dependent form fields here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/fo...read more
Solved
EHoward6 on March 21, 2023
Is it possible to make a pop-up form mandatory before someone can view content? Here is our situation: We created a landing page where we would like the viewer to only be able to view the content of the page if they submit the form. We've had a lo read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner
March 21, 2023 14:52
Hi @EHoward6 ! Instead of presenting the final landing page, then having a pop-up form appear on top which the viewer simply closes it... have a dif...read more
Solved
asiaferguson on February 15, 2023
Hi all - This isn't an issue per se, rather I'm looking for others' thoughts on the subject. We have a client that does multiple webinars a month. They are considering using a single form for all of them and using a hidden field to differentiate read more
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor
February 15, 2023 16:23
Hi @asiaferguson That largely depens on which webinar platform they are using and if they handle sign up via HubSpot landing pages or websit...read more
JacquelineOng on February 09, 2023
Forms | Frequently asked questions A number of frequently asked questions about forms have already been covered in the Knowledge Base guide here . This guide aims to supplement the existing KB with possible alternatives, as wel read more
Community Manager
February 10, 2023 03:52
Such a great resource! Thank you for sharing, @JacquelineOng 🙂
Solved
KaKaRoT on January 25, 2023
Hi, I want to confirm if all these are different. Form Button which can be a part of the form itself - The contact who filled out the form can be seen on the Form performance page or via a list, correct? CTA - Is the Button that can be u read more
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor
January 25, 2023 10:57
If you just want to know who create a list and setup the criteria as anyone who clicked that CTA. The same is down for emails, just choose cli...read more
Solved
Leigh_Oxley on December 15, 2021
We're trying to capture very specific values for our lead source custom property. The values in Hubspot's default Original Source fields aren't specific enough. For example, we've set up landing pages for various sources, with forms that will stamp read more
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
December 15, 2021 14:19
Hi @Leigh_Oxley , HubSpot forms will always overwrite an existing value so any solution here will require contact-based workflows (meaning a P...read more
DLeBlanc on September 14, 2021
Hey there Hubspot fam 😊 To brief you, we're having trouble with consistent formatting of Hubspot CTA buttons across devices on our WordPress-powered site. On some mobile phones, the buttons are not evenly spaced and we haven't been able to fi read more
Community Manager
September 16, 2021 07:50
Hi @DLeBlanc , Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Using Events is a great way to track specific activities completed by visito...read more
tôotôo on August 31, 2021
Hi there, It feels to be a basic question and I haven't managed so far to have a definitive answer. Here is the situation: - you have a hubspot landing page with a CTA (no email filling) pointing to your web app sign up page - this web a read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
September 02, 2021 04:52
Thanks @natsumimori , @webdew ! We're going to dig into this by the end of the week, I'll mark the answer as a solution.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.