Lead Capture Tools

juusui
Participant

Webinar "Choose a Date" field

SOLVE

We have a weekly live webinar that happens at the same time each week - Wednesday at 10am Pacfiic time. We want to create a sign up form that provides the option of choosing an attendance time within a four week period. The challenge is creating a field that dynamically displays the next four, available demo times. 

As mentioned, the webinar is at the same time each week. Also, we don't have a capacity limit for each webinar. So we DO NOT have to turn off a time slot due to availability.

For clarification, it might look something like this in structure...

<select>

<option>[next Wednesday at 10am]</option>

</select>

As an example, today this form would display the following options for attendance date:

August 4 at 10am

August 11 at 10am

August 18 at 10am

August 25 at 10am

After next Wednesday, the same form would display the following options for attendance date:

August 11 at 10am

August 18 at 10am

August 25 at 10am

September 1 at 10am

Does anyone know how to set this up with Hubspot? Alternative solutions are welcome. 

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @juusui,

I'd love for someone else to prove me wrong here but as far as I know this is currently not possible – at least without custom development using the HubSpot API.

Out of the box, you would have to remind yourself to update the values of this property each week.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @juusui,

I'd love for someone else to prove me wrong here but as far as I know this is currently not possible – at least without custom development using the HubSpot API.

Out of the box, you would have to remind yourself to update the values of this property each week.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes