Lead Capture Tools

ShaantiJewels

Need to connect active HubSpot list into Divi Email Optin Module - It is not seeing the active lists

Hi Everyone,

I am using Divi Themes Email Optin Module and it is not seeing my Lists to choose from for the form. I see this has been a challenge for a while - has it been resolved? Am I missing something?

Using the HubSpot form creator doesn't help me as I cannot then see it within the front end builder and cannot edit it sufficiently.

All direction very much appreciated.

6 Replies 6
NNripendra

Need to connect active HubSpot list into Divi Email Optin Module - It is not seeing the active lists

It is working with a static List. Hurreeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

thank you for sharing this update @NNripendra!!

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
ZGilbert5
Contributor

The issue here is that the DIVI Email module will only connect to Static Hubspot list and not Active Hubspot lists... this is a flaw in their module, I would assume.

Bryantworks
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

Hi @ShaantiJewels, since this is a 3rd party plugin, it's likely that Divi will have to support this tool on their side.  But most integrations like this can't post emails to an active list and instead need to use a static list.  Have you tried to create a static list to use?

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert
ShaantiJewels

Yes I have tried a static list and while it says that it can see it, it doesn't let me 'add' it. The instructions are simple and I have tried them many times, however, it is not working at all. Are they not really integrated?

Many thanks Chris

BusyNinja
Participant

Make sure you set the Private App's "Scopes" properly.  See here: 
https://www.elegantthemes.com/documentation/bloom/accounts/#hubspot

0 Upvotes