Lead Capture Tools

JHowell5

Lead routing (Hubspot vs Chilipiper)

SOLVE

Does Hubspot have real time calendar embeds based on what a prospect puts into a form?  I used to use Chilipiper and may become a customer again - but curious has the same funcationality (example: a prospect puts in their size & geography, and after they submit the form, they are presented with the calendar of the account executive or BDR for that area).  Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JHowell5. The HubSpot meetings tool is great and has a few options, like round robin and group meetings, which give you a lot of power. And as long as reps are connecting their calendars, it does indeed look at their real time availability. As for setting up the path to get to the scheduling page, it's fedinitely something you can do with the HubSpot tools like smart content/lists, workflows, and emails. It all depends on your preference.

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
KKaiser
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @JHowell5 you can build out a skeleton of how that system may work in HubSpot as it did with Chili Piper. There are a few drawbacks to doing it this way. The first would be that the for takes you through multiple steps and pages and the booking experience just has a fair amount more friction in it. The second s that building this out in a workflow means it would have to be managed and not configured on/off like you can with Chili Piper. If you're routing on complex variables and don't want to manage complex workflows there's no substitute for a tool like Chili Piper. On the other hand HubSpot is a superb 1-1 booking tool and if you don't mind who lands on whose calendar it will do the job just fine 

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thank you for sharing this insight, @KKaiser

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
danmoyle
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @JHowell5. The HubSpot meetings tool is great and has a few options, like round robin and group meetings, which give you a lot of power. And as long as reps are connecting their calendars, it does indeed look at their real time availability. As for setting up the path to get to the scheduling page, it's fedinitely something you can do with the HubSpot tools like smart content/lists, workflows, and emails. It all depends on your preference.

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/