Lead Capture Tools

phtheref
Participant

How create downloadable resource material page with needed to fill information to get dl link?

Hi!

How can I create correctly resource page for white papers etc for example like this:

phtheref_0-1653028567309.png

And customer get DL link only after they filled form (basic information from customer). Afterwards we have also information who have been downloaded and what...

I think best way to do this is HubDB? Is there a good step-by-step instructions somewhere?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
phtheref
Participant

How create downloadable resource material page with needed to fill information to get dl link?

Tried this one but it gave me an error immediatly ;(

https://designers.hubspot.com/code-gallery/entry/founders/katelynae-hubdb-resource-library

phtheref_0-1653466610520.png

Column label and name cannot be same. It's kinda interesting that there is not built-in resource center available... 

0 Upvotes
phtheref
Participant

Hi!

Thx for this but my tech skills are so low that I needed more detailed instructions to build this one... need to find somewhere...

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @phtheref,

Thanks for reaching out! 

I wanted to share this building dynamic pages with HubDB and this code gallery where you may be able to find a prebuilt module! 

If you would like some HubDB tips or advice on how to build this module, I would recommend posting your idea in the Developer's Forum!  

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes