Lead Capture Tools

CPickens

Customer Submitted Info on Wrong Form - How to Transfer Info to Another Form

SOLVE

We use duplicate forms for each conference we attend. The team at the conference forgot to change the link to that conferernce's form. As a result we have a few customers that have put their information into the wrong form.  Can I transfer that information to the correct form within Hubspot?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CPickens,

No, unfortunately not. A submission cannot be transferred from one form to another. There aren't any changes (except deleting the entire contact) which would change fields like First conversion, Recent conversion, Form submission that are referring to the submission.

I would suggest a few things:

• If you're referencing form submissions for segmentation (in list building for example), make sure to create a contact list to easily identify those contacts. This will help you to exclude them from receiving communication they shouldn't be receiving, enrolling in workflows etc.
  • Add a note to the contact records of those customers.
  • If there were any fields on the form specifically referring to the wrong event, I would change the values of those properties manually.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CPickens,

No, unfortunately not. A submission cannot be transferred from one form to another. There aren't any changes (except deleting the entire contact) which would change fields like First conversion, Recent conversion, Form submission that are referring to the submission.

I would suggest a few things:

• If you're referencing form submissions for segmentation (in list building for example), make sure to create a contact list to easily identify those contacts. This will help you to exclude them from receiving communication they shouldn't be receiving, enrolling in workflows etc.
  • Add a note to the contact records of those customers.
  • If there were any fields on the form specifically referring to the wrong event, I would change the values of those properties manually.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.